+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Woohoo! Mandatory hotel quarantine scrapped!!!!

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
sorry I don't understand. Why can't you get refund? You still in your home country right? I thought if you are not coming, then you can still change?
it said on the hotel website when I was signing up that it was no refundable. But if I manage to get the early housing I will try to get refund, otherwise try to downgrade it. I will see if hotel responds

Reactions: romrumrira

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
it said on the hotel website when I was signing up that it was no refundable. But if I manage to get the early housing I will try to get refund, otherwise try to downgrade it. I will see if hotel responds
thanks for clarification, still hope you can get a refund :)

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hi,
I wonder if you know where to find for Mandatary hotel quarantine places in Toranto after Sept 7? Must it be near to the airport or not?
No more 3 days mandatory hotel quarantine at a designated government hotel. For your 14-day mandatory quarantine, you can choose to complete it in rented apartment, hotel or with a family or friend but make sure it meets public health requirements. You can choose any hotel of your choice. It doesn't have to be close to the airport because those ones are expensive.