+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withheld IELTS results

oatoatoat

Sep 22, 2018
I took the IELTS test on 28 July 2018. My result should be released on 10 Aug 2018.
Currently, there is no any sign of my result yet.

I tried to contact the center as well as investigation team. I got only a robotic answer.
As a result, I create a campaign to ask for reducing the investigation time.

Sufferers and others can support my campaign by singing via this link.
I feel that we are exploited.

Thanks in advance.

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
I took the IELTS test on 28 July 2018. My result should be released on 10 Aug 2018.
Currently, there is no any sign of my result yet.

I tried to contact the center as well as investigation team. I got only a robotic answer.
As a result, I create a campaign to ask for reducing the investigation time.

Sufferers and others can support my campaign by singing via this link.
I feel that we are exploited.

Thanks in advance.
hii
my problem is kind of similar.. I wrote IELTS GT on october 13th 2018 and till date my results are witheld(26th april 2019) . can you please advise on what can be done?

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Sometimes IELTS withheld results for few candidates just for random checking and their results are delayed by a week or two. There is no need to worry about this but in your case, 6 months is too much. You should raise a ticket/call them/email them unless they release your results.

you can read this thread and check with others http://ieltsliz.com/my-ielts-results-are-withheld-why/

one of the comments from that page is "Try their public FB page – post your comment as a public comment so that they must pay attention. Continue to post comments, send emails, phone and do anything else you can."

This is just harassment.

Last edited:

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
hii
my problem is kind of similar.. I wrote IELTS GT on october 13th 2018 and till date my results are witheld(26th april 2019) . can you please advise on what can be done?
six months is too long you should have spoken to the test center already.
phone them or send an email today!

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
six months is too long you should have spoken to the test center already.
phone them or send an email today!
i have been mailing them and calling them on a daily basis.. but those people are least bothered ! yesterterday i again got a mail saying the it has again been postphoned to 26th of May

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
hii
Hi guys!! i finally got my result after 6 long months!! phew!! longwait.. my scores are
L=8
R=8.5
W=7
S=6.5
i again lost it by 0.5 to get CLB . This is my second attempt. in third attempt i got
L=8
R=8
W=6.5
S=7.5
don't know what to do... i have applied for re-evaluation for the third attempt.
Des anyone know about re-evaluation for witheld results?? can it be done?

Reactions: sajna

sajna

Jun 15, 2018
Hi guys!! i finally got my result after 6 long months!! phew!! longwait.. my scores are
L=8
R=8.5
W=7
S=6.5
i again lost it by 0.5 to get CLB . This is my second attempt. in third attempt i got
L=8
R=8
W=6.5
S=7.5
don't know what to do... i have applied for re-evaluation for the third attempt.
Des anyone know about re-evaluation for witheld results?? can it be done?

same here , i got result for myb2nd attempt after 6 months and for the 3rd attempt i lost .5 again in writing ....so im planning to put reval...let me know ur reval results

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
same here , i got result for myb2nd attempt after 6 months and for the 3rd attempt i lost .5 again in writing ....so im planning to put reval...let me know ur reval results
Ohh... I know what you must have gone through... I have applied for EOR for both the exams.. One is due tomorrow or may be day after.. Hoping for the best.. Will surely let you know..