+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrew EE Profile with OINP NOI before expiry, to create a new EE Profile to keep it active

ssindia0315

Jul 16, 2022
Hi All,

On my EE profile, I received the NOI from OINP (under HCP) on August 11, 2023. In NOI, there's an explicit mention that I should have an active EE profile while my OINP is in assessment.
My EE profile was due to expire on August 19, 2023. So, I withdrew (maybe a mistake?) to re-create the profile thinking I may be able to keep it active for the course of OINP review. Is there a way to keep my OINP NOI and apply using the OINP portal?

Need advice to approach this issue, thanks in advance!

Reactions: mealive

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Hi All,

On my EE profile, I received the NOI from OINP (under HCP) on August 11, 2023. In NOI, there's an explicit mention that I should have an active EE profile while my OINP is in assessment.
My EE profile was due to expire on August 19, 2023. So, I withdrew (maybe a mistake?) to re-create the profile thinking I may be able to keep it active for the course of OINP review. Is there a way to keep my OINP NOI and apply using the OINP portal?

Need advice to approach this issue, thanks in advance!
Whatis your CRS? and do you know the range. Strange we do not see any update on OINP site about this August 11 draw.

ssindia0315

Jul 16, 2022
Whatis your CRS? and do you know the range. Strange we do not see any update on OINP site about this August 11 draw.
CRS: 477
I don't know the range because there is no announcement on the OINP Website yet, agreed it is strange.
From facebook/twitter posts it seems to be somewhere between 460-500+ but my guess would be as good as yours.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
CRS: 477
I don't know the range because there is no announcement on the OINP Website yet, agreed it is strange.
From facebook/twitter posts it seems to be somewhere between 460-500+ but my guess would be as good as yours.
I read somewhere on Twitter that the draw is still in progress from Aug 11, that potentially explains no announcement yet. I don't know why, but we are seeing people getting invited under this draw from last 4-5 days.

rahulrsathe

Apr 5, 2010
Hi All - I also got the OINP NOI in my Express Entry profile on 15th August. My CRS Score is 476. Surprisingly the details of this draw are not there on OINP page yet!

I am trying to create a new profile in OINP but it is really confusing. The NOI in EE profile does not tell me if it is for in demand occupation/ human capital stream or Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream... I do not understand under which of the categories I should create my profile in OINP efiling portal. It looks like it should be under "Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream" but can somebody confirm that?

It will be really very helpful for me!