+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrew Application and now URGENTLY needing passport back!

sainkc

Dec 21, 2016
Hi There

- We were meant to be leaving for Canada this Saturday December 24th for Christmas.

- We started the application process about 3 weeks ago, as we didn't realise it took so long to get a visa (I have applied for visas for all over the world and they never take longer than 2 weeks to get!)

- We were asked to send our passport into the VAC

- The website was very confusing so I phoned the VAC and the lady on the call-center told me that I needed to include a return envelope with my passport (not ONCE did she mention what type of return envelope)

- I chose Fedex so that I could send it over night and get it back in one day. This was last week Monday

- They took 4 days to then send me an email late on Friday night to say that our application wasn't complete (Didn't mention anywhere why).

- I phoned them back on Monday and they told me they don't accept Fedex return Envelopes and needed to send a money order and that this had delayed the process!!

- We have therefore had to cancel our trip to Canada and have withdrawn our applications(resulting in a complete loss of $1000's and not being able to spend Christmas with family).

- I sent a money order for the return envelope when I withdrew our application

- We now URGENTLY need our passports back as we will be leaving for Portland this Friday instead and we need our passports to travel. My boyfriend is also leaving for London next week and he cannot miss his flight.

- We have emailed, and phoned the VAC, have contacted consulates and nobody is able to help us.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP US OUT. WE URGENTLY NEED OUR PASSPORTS BACK BY THIS FRIDAY DECEMBER 23RD. WHAT DO WE DO???