Withdrawing from Express Entry (FSW)

NilKumar

Aug 9, 2016
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i had to withdraw from the EE program due to family and personal reasons, i got ITA (4th January 2017) just yesterday but had to decline it, I do wish to re-entry for the EE program maybe next year, will i still be able to make a new profile?

Thanks

vishal_t

Aug 12, 2015
yes; the ITA PDF clearly mentions this.

Option 1: Decline this invitation
If you decline this invitation, and you still meet the Express Entry criteria, your Express Entry profile will become
active again. Your profile will remain valid until the original expiry date (i.e., the rest of the 365 days from that
date of your original Express Entry submission) and will be considered for future rounds of invitation until that
time.

NilKumar

Aug 9, 2016
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine Says this:

"You have withdrawn from the Express Entry pool.

Next steps

Thank you for telling us that you’re no longer interested in participating in Express Entry.
You have voluntarily withdrawn from the Express Entry pool of candidates. You are no longer eligible to be invited
to apply for permanent residence in Canada as a skilled immigrant.

If you have registered for Canada’s , you must remove your profile from that website. You must
also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you
used any.

You will have to resubmit your Express Entry profile, if you wish to be a candidate in the Express Entry pool again."