File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry, that was a silly question. Thank you so much for all your help!
No problem.

Just don't make plans to sponsor anyone else anytime soon.

blink-182

Sep 3, 2020
Can I get some advice on using the webform? I have been unable to get through to them as they keep sending me the same message even I’ve already sent them all the info + uploaded the receipt of payment. We don’t have a representative as the lawyers were only our lawyers up until the application was submitted, and in our application, it included the forms for use of representation and withdrawal of representation with an explanation of such. I don’t know what more info they are needing.

This is the email I’ve gotten twice now:
hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) of the person you're enquiring about - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD) of person you're enquiring about,
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth of person you're enquiring about,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada:
    • mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
Additionally, if you are the sponsor and wish to obtain further information, you must be a representative on file.

In order to be a representative, the person being sponsored must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriategoverning body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Yes, if his open work permit is approved before you withdraw the PR application, he will have temporary status in Canada.

The PR application makes him eligible to apply for the OWP. However, the OWP is still a different thing on its own. The validity of the OWP is not attached to the PR application.
Hi i am in the same situation
If i withdraw my application
My owp will still remain valid or not?