+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

withdrawing a prra application

hope5319

Sep 2, 2018
i applied for the prra last week but my passport will expire by the end of october 2019 and i am afraid my passport will expire before getting a decision on my prra application so i am asking if it is the process takes more than usual can i withdraw my application and went back to my country and how long usual the prra processing time take?

Thanks and waiting for your reply

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
i applied for the prra last week but my passport will expire by the end of october 2019 and i am afraid my passport will expire before getting a decision on my prra application so i am asking if it is the process takes more than usual can i withdraw my application and went back to my country and how long usual the prra processing time take?

Why would you go back to the country you’re seeking protection and or asylum from ?

live&love

Apr 25, 2018

Did you come to Canada as a refugee? If yes, then you shouldn’t have your passport with you.

If not, you don’t have to withdraw your application cuz you can still renew ur passport and travel with it.

hope5319

Sep 2, 2018
Did you come to Canada as a refugee? If yes, then you shouldn’t have your passport with you.

If not, you don’t have to withdraw your application cuz you can still renew ur passport and travel with it.
thank you for your respond my passport with cbsa and i am not a refugee claimant i had been removed from canada due a criminal record