+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of sponsorship Refumd

Alfredbojimbo

Apr 18, 2019
Hello all, me again!
So my ex wife is now harassing me over the internet demanding money from the sponsorship. When things were okay she stated that in july or August refund had been mailed or transferred into a banking account.
My Banking account was not used to purchase the sponsorship but she claims that I have the money. My banking account does not specify exactly where the money is coming from so I cannot simply hand over money to her that does not belong to her.
Is there an email or phone number that I can contact an agent with?
Thank you...

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Im not sure they will be able to give you specifics about your particular case, but I would ask them in the case of a refund does that get mailed out, or returned to the account. That should give you an idea of where It went

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
It will look like something like this on the refund, and automatically got refunded to the card you originally paid with: "CREDIT VOUCHER/RETURN CITIZENSHIP & IMM ON-LINEOTTAWA QC"

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello all, me again!
So my ex wife is now harassing me over the internet demanding money from the sponsorship. When things were okay she stated that in july or August refund had been mailed or transferred into a banking account.
My Banking account was not used to purchase the sponsorship but she claims that I have the money. My banking account does not specify exactly where the money is coming from so I cannot simply hand over money to her that does not belong to her.
Is there an email or phone number that I can contact an agent with?
Thank you...
1. The refund goes to the person who paid the fee.

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Tell your ex wife that all correspondence from her must go to your lawyer and any direct contact will be seen as harassment and you will have no choice but to file a police report. Then mark her email address as spam and block her phone number.