+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of existing EE profile and re-creating a new one before its expiy

Khizr

Oct 25, 2016
Hi there,

Can anyone please help. I had created an EE profile and had also submitted it online. The response received from CIC was 'ineligible', 'do not meet minimum eligibility criteria'. I know that I am eligible for both FSWP as well CRS, my points are way above the minimum requirements. However, I became ineligible, as I made a stupid mistake(by accident) in the declaration of funds.

Now I will need to create a new profile by withdrawing the old one, under the same GCKey. The problem is that I do not get to see the 'withdraw' button which should appear where 'Check status and messages' is mentioned in the 'View Submitted Application Profile'.

I have also reported this technical issue to the CIC, but do I just sit and wait for them to respond (not sure whether they will), or create a new profile under the same GCKey but with a different personal reference code?

Anyone with more information, please guide. Will be much obliged. Thanks.

Khizr

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks Dan,

I managed to create a new profile and have also received an acknowledgement from IRCC. Do you have any idea about OINP? I seem to be eligible for OINP under the Human Capital Stream, as I also have a Bachelor's degree in addition to my medicine degree from England. However, this is not apparent, as in the FSWP I had to select 'Masters or Professional Degree in a Licensed Profession' for education, later I had filled in 'medicine" as the field of study to get the maximum points. The OINP gives nomination to people with Bachelors, or a Masters or a PhD degree in addition to other criteria, under the human capital,stream. I meet all of eligibility criteria both for FSWP as well as CRS as well OINP. The problem is that OINP selects candidates from the express entry pool with a CRS of 400 or more and then may send a notification to eligible candidates through MyCIC. Since my bachelor's degree is not apparent from the data submitted, do you think it may be feasible to write to them, drawing their attention to my case? Requesting them to send me a notification so that I may submit my papers to them for OINP and receive a provincial nomination?

Any feedback from you or any one else, reading this comment, will be much appreciated.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Khizr said:
Do you have any idea about OINP? I seem to be eligible for OINP under the Human Capital Stream,...The problem is that OINP selects candidates from the express entry pool with a CRS of 400 or more and then may send a notification to eligible candidates through MyCIC. ...
Human Capital Stream filled its quota early this year, and has been on pause ever since. It is expected to re-open late this year / early next year ...

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Oct 31, 2018
I withdrew my earlier EE profile on which I had received an ita and now created a new EE profile on which I have received a new ita. Do I need to explain in loe the reason for withdrawal of my earlier EE? Also,can I upload medical receipt ( medical done on old EE profile/ ITa number?) I did the tests last month.
Please advise

Trt

Nov 22, 2018
I withdrew my earlier EE profile on which I had received an ita and now created a new EE profile on which I have received a new ita. Do I need to explain in loe the reason for withdrawal of my earlier EE? Also,can I upload medical receipt ( medical done on old EE profile/ ITa number?) I did the tests last month.
Please advise

Long story short - My cousin made serious mistakes in filing EE profile and got ITA. Now I need to take the charge.
Can you please tell me how to Create a new EE profile after declining ITA?
Queries -
1) How to withdraw EE profile?
2) Should I create new profile in the same GCkey or make a new email I'd -> new GC key -> new EE profile?

AviJ

May 13, 2021
Hi there,

Yesterday I withdraw my EE profile, however, I did neither get status update email nor able to see withdrawal status on my profile. Now, it doesn't show withdraw button and still shows my full application with transmitted status.

I don't know how to confirm whether my EE profile is actually withdrawn or not.

Could anyone please help.