+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal from application as dependent (Marital issues)

EESK

Oct 24, 2017
Hi all,

I need some advise, my wife and I applied for PR application, she is primary and I am dependent, our overall all score was good and we got ITA, last 12 months had been rough and we are separated not legally but divorce is imminent.

My question is how can I remove myself from the application as a dependent? She and the immigration consultant have changed the passwords for the profile and they are blocking me,I clearly don’t not want to live with my soon to be ex wife.

She has claimed eligibility points on my language, education and my siblings point and i had transferred funds into her account to show as POF. The decision has not yet been made.

How can I reach IRCC and inform them because the consultant has changed the passwords and any web form can’t be raised with out them confirming first! Is this a marriage of convenience case?

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Sorry about your misfortune.
As a start, contact IRCC on their general email IDs and submit your query. Or call them, they will help you out better than mostly anyone on this forum.

EESK

Oct 24, 2017
Sorry about your misfortune.
As a start, contact IRCC on their general email IDs and submit your query. Or call them, they will help you out better than mostly anyone on this forum.
Thanks, do you know how I can call IRCC from outside Canada?