+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw study permit and reapply for the next intake (SENIOR MEMBERS PLS HELP!!!!)

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hello, I applied for study permit on jun11 and I'm yet to receive a decision on my visa, i can wait until 31 August, if I don't get the decision, I would have to differ.

My application is non sds, stuck in Delhi office with no staff and i could not produce extra financials due to covid. im planning to apply under sds immediately after withdrawal with more financial since my program is bachelors. So, should i write anything about the withdrawal in my SOP and attach the acknowledge for withdrawal as proof

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello, I applied for study permit on jun11 and I'm yet to receive a decision on my visa, i can wait until 31 August, if I don't get the decision, I would have to differ.

My application is non sds, stuck in Delhi office with no staff and i could not produce extra financials due to covid. im planning to apply under sds immediately after withdrawal with more financial since my program is bachelors. So, should i write anything about the withdrawal in my SOP and attach the acknowledge for withdrawal as proof
So when you withdraw and reapply, for which semester? Next year?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
January intake. I wasn't able to produce enough financials because of getting the documents translated during covid
Most likely if you did not meet POF requirement, they will refuse your application. At certain point, its not possible to withdraw once they start process your application. May be reapply by paying attention on notice of rejection and update SOP. If you think you have sufficient fund now, why not update through webform?

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Most likely if you did not meet POF requirement, they will refuse your application. At certain point, its not possible to withdraw once they start process your application. May be reapply by paying attention on notice of rejection and update SOP. If you think you have sufficient fund now, why not update through webform?
Yes sir, that is why I'm planning to use the acknowledgement e-mail I get from them and explain it in my sop. Also, there is no staff in Delhi, a lot of ppl who applied on the same month as me are stuck with no response. That is why I'm planning to reapply under sds as the files in Ottawa are being processed

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Also, updating via working is not working and my application won't be processed at all

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes sir, that is why I'm planning to use the acknowledgement e-mail I get from them and explain it in my sop. Also, there is no staff in Delhi, a lot of ppl who applied on the same month as me are stuck with no response. That is why I'm planning to reapply under sds as the files in Ottawa are being processed
All the best….

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Wait for the decision(1-2month max) if you are about to deffer, VO will keep note of whatever you are going to do now.

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
It's the same for all, I would have suggested you withdraw earlier if you wanted to apply sds for fall, but now you are aiming for January so it's better to wait till the fall semester start date.
It depends on the office and it seems like non sds applicants are not being processed at all. I dont want to miss Jan intake