+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw of PR application, need help urgent

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hello,I withdraw my PR application which iwas 50% process completed. Now I am trying to create new profile but getting message ,already application is in process and cant create new profile. Anyone hv same issue?please help

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
What type of confirmation?they send any email? I spoke with cic agent,they informed me ones I raise webform with letter to coc ottawa regarding my withdraw of application , immedietely I can create new application (that day itself) . But now when I tried to create new application getting error message “application is in process”.If you have any more info regarding this plz let me know

islandlife

May 26, 2020
Hi aramab, have you received a response from IRCC/CIC about your withdrawal? I had requested a withdrawal at 48% just 2 weeks ago due to personal reasons, I haven't received an email or approval of withdrawal yet. My application still appears in process.

How long did you take you to get the withdrawal approved so that you could create a new profile?
Have they refunded your money?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
To withdraw an application, you need to submit a webform. Once IRCC reviews the webform, they will send you a paper form to be signed and resubmited via webform. They will then review the withdrawal request to see if your application can be withdrawn.

It takes a while.

islandlife

May 26, 2020
Thanks k.h.p.! I've submitted the first webform a couple weeks ago. Do you know how long is "takes a while"? 2-3 months?

I initally applied for PR under PNP but my employer got hit hard financially by the pandemic, so I had to opt to withdrawing the PNP PR application and re-apply through Canadian experience class. I just received my invitation for express entry this morning through a representative but cannot apply for PR again without getting a withdrawal confirmation for the current application.

islandlife

May 26, 2020
Hey all, I wanted to give an update in case anyone ever searches for this info. I received my PNP PR withdrawal approval last friday, all and all the wait was 2 weeks. It was just a notification that said my withdrawal is approved on my IRCC account page and I was able to create a new express entry profile. Your experience may vary.

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hey all, I wanted to give an update in case anyone ever searches for this info. I received my PNP PR withdrawal approval last friday, all and all the wait was 2 weeks. It was just a notification that said my withdrawal is approved on my IRCC account page and I was able to create a new express entry profile. Your experience may vary.
is it two weeks after you submitted IRCC webform with Signed letter? did you had to do follow ups ?

Last edited:

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
guys, he said the whole thing took about two weeks and the perosn is probably not on the forum anymore