+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw application

Daringwolf

Oct 2, 2019
How long does it take to withdraw spousal sponsorship? We received an email last month saying necessary action has been taken from the agent regarding the withdrawal but have heard or received back our documents yet. Any idea?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yes just wanted to know how long does it generally take
We Withdrew before VO had a chance to send Refusal Letter.
Then I waited 2 months for Withdrawal in GCKey - Silence.
OK, so told my MP I change my MIND ok send letter to IRCC to reinstate PROCESS..He sent letter with my signature......
NEXT DAY I GOT UPDATE in GCKey -- WITHDRAWN!
1 Week later received refund cheque $450 in my house mailbox.

That's how IRCC works :D :D :D :D :D :D You want something done, you ask the exact OPPOSITE of what you WANT.
You want FASTER processing, ask them PLEASE SLOW DOWN my processing....it will go FASTER LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Idrissrafd

MKASSN

Oct 22, 2021
We Withdrew before VO had a chance to send Refusal Letter.
Then I waited 2 months for Withdrawal in GCKey - Silence.
OK, so told my MP I change my MIND ok send letter to IRCC to reinstate PROCESS..He sent letter with my signature......
NEXT DAY I GOT UPDATE in GCKey -- WITHDRAWN!
1 Week later received refund cheque $450 in my house mailbox.

That's how IRCC works :D :D :D :D :D :D You want something done, you ask the exact OPPOSITE of what you WANT.
You want FASTER processing, ask them PLEASE SLOW DOWN my processing....it will go FASTER LOL
Did they send you the original documents only? Or did they send you the forms as well?

mclavelmex

Feb 4, 2021
Hello, I withdrew my application months ago and I haven't received any update. I'm from the FSW stream. Any ideas how to complete the process? Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I withdrew my application months ago and I haven't received any update. I'm from the FSW stream. Any ideas how to complete the process? Thanks
Post to the Express Entry section of the forum.