+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw and start a new college

Fabiha

Dec 3, 2018
Hey I was student in university downtown but I withdraw from their cuz I found it inappropriate for me and I enrolled in another university and classes are starting September 2019
I know I can’t work I have heard that if you are not full time student then you cannot work.
I just want to gather information from you is that right? I can’t work till my classes gets start and also what if I join any private institution to learn any English programme to cover my 5 months gap is that okay or it will create any issue in future?

Sam Ghm

Feb 8, 2021
Hey I was student in university downtown but I withdraw from their cuz I found it inappropriate for me and I enrolled in another university and classes are starting September 2019
I know I can’t work I have heard that if you are not full time student then you cannot work.
I just want to gather information from you is that right? I can’t work till my classes gets start and also what if I join any private institution to learn any English programme to cover my 5 months gap is that okay or it will create any issue in future?
Hey. I am in a similar siutation. What steps you took and was everything okay?