+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw and resubmit for onip

Scrathis

Jan 27, 2015
Hi fellas,

I submitted my profile for EE in January and have met the ONIP criteria ever since. But due to the june 1st restriction, i will not receive the letter of interest for nomination. I am wondering if withdrawing then re-submitting my profile will make me eligible for ONIP?

Thank you guys!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scrathis said:
Hi fellas,

I submitted my profile for EE in January and have met the ONIP criteria ever since. But due to the june 1st restriction, i will not receive the letter of interest for nomination. I am wondering if withdrawing then re-submitting my profile will make me eligible for ONIP?

Thank you guys!
You can try out your luck by recreating your profile. Even though there are several candidates with 400+ score, only some of them get the ITA. But anyways, you can try doing that. If you get ITA, then it's all worth the effort.

Scrathis

Jan 27, 2015
rajanvnv said:
You can try out your luck by recreating your profile. Even though there are several candidates with 400+ score, only some of them get the ITA. But anyways, you can try doing that. If you get ITA, then it's all worth the effort.
A few other threads have mentioned majority of 400+, Bachelor and CLB qualified applicants receive PT notification of interest. Are you refer to PT notification as ITA b the way?

gursirat

Jul 20, 2017
My name is Gursirat Singh Sodhi. I submitted My express entry profile on 20th of July 2017.

I would be grateful to you if you can provide insights about below-mentioned things.

1. My CRS is 396 with NOC 2173. According to Recent ONIP updates(4th of july) they have lowered the cutoff for IT working class in which my NOC falls in. Request you to correct me if I am wrong. If I am right are still <400 CRS being targeted for NOC 2173.
2. How much time it takes for NOI to get after EE submission.
3. What possibility I have with my NOC to get NOI.