+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw after submitting ITA--- URGENT

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Can someone please please tell me how to withdraw the profile already submitted post-ITA..
i have already submitted and it is under process but have to withdraw ASAP

Please help???
Thanks in advance

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if its post ITA and before eAOR then decline ITA to withdraw profile.
If it is after receiving eAor then send Case specific enquiry and request them that you want to withdraw your application.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
yes it is after receiving eAOR.. do you know how many days will it take after i put a request?
caddr said:
if its post ITA and before eAOR then decline ITA to withdraw profile.
If it is after receiving eAor then send Case specific enquiry and request them that you want to withdraw your application.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
between 2-6 weeks but mostly they reply to such situations in 3 weeks

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
that is a lott of time..

can i make a new profile and submit new application do i have to wait for the withdrawal and then submit new application?
caddr said:
between 2-6 weeks but mostly they reply to such situations in 3 weeks

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one cannot have 2 active profiles at same time so its better to wait for the answer...if you dont mind can you please tell what is the problem with your submitted application

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
caddr said:
one cannot have 2 active profiles at same time so its better to wait for the answer...if you dont mind can you please tell what is the problem with your submitted application
Hello Caddr,
I got AOR today and deciding to withdraw my application because I realized that I can't claim self-employed experience that I gained as foreign work experience. Would I be able to withdraw the application over the phone? So that I can create a new one.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Why do you want to withdraw? If you want to update any documents, you could do through cse.

There is no other way other than cse to reach them regarding your profile.

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
DEEPCUR said:
Why do you want to withdraw? If you want to update any documents, you could do through cse.

There is no other way other than cse to reach them regarding your profile.
Because I can't claim the 50 points that I have gained for foreign self-employed experience. This is as per some section is IRCC.

Here is where it says: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
navkaur said:
Because I can't claim the 50 points that I have gained for foreign self-employed experience. This is as per some section is IRCC.

Here is where it says: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp
Yeah, I saw your earlier post. My question was for OP.

adityasood

Sep 1, 2017
After creating my Express Entry profile, I had received an ITA from Ontatio under the Provincial Nomination Program. I had accepted the same and submitted all the documents. However, Ontario has rejected my nomination due to mistake made by my immigration agent. I had not received a passport request yet.

I now want to create a new Express Entry profile and start over with a clean slate by myself. But I am not able to figure out how to withdraw my existing Express Entry profile from the pool. I urgently require assistance on this and would be very grateful for any suggestions and help.

Last edited: