+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

With Visa and Visa free countries for RTS

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone please help to let me know that which countries can we go without visa and with visa with RTD.
And if anyone have experience for Srilanka , Thailand or anywhere in Europe.

Your kind assistance shall highly be appreciated.
Regards

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone please help to let me know that which countries can we go without visa and with visa with RTD.
And if anyone have experience for Srilanka , Thailand or anywhere in Europe.

Your kind assistance shall highly be appreciated.
Regards
As far as I know, Germany, Italy, Hungary and Austria are the only visa free countries for RTD holders.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
As far as I know, Germany, Italy, Hungary and Austria are the only visa free countries for RTD holders.
Thanks a lot but does anyone has experience in SriLanka, Thailand , Turkey etc I mean which one has easier Visa process and is less expensive ?
Regards

Samosami

Feb 6, 2021
Write to the consulat or embassy and ask them, the rules are changing like crazy, many countries used tp give now don't, others vise versa

Awat

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Folks, I am a PR and RTD holder, does anyone knows if I am eligible for Turkey Electronic-Visa?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi Folks, I am a PR and RTD holder, does anyone knows if I am eligible for Turkey Electronic-Visa?
Unfortunately not. RTD holders have to make an appointment at the Turkish embassy or consulates across Canada.

Awat

Sep 11, 2017
Unfortunately not. RTD holders have to make an appointment at the Turkish embassy or consulates across Canada.
Thank you for the prompt reply, do you know any county in the middle east which has the least processing time or visa upon arrival for RTD holders?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you for the prompt reply, do you know any county in the middle east which has the least processing time or visa upon arrival for RTD holders?
all countries in the middle east require visa from their embassies. UAE, KSA and other Gulf countries do not accept RTD. Btw, you can enter Germany, Hungary and Italy without a visa.
Turkey visa is not as complicated. You can book an appointment and you should get it if you provide them with a bank statement, hotel and flight booking.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
all countries in the middle east require visa from their embassies. UAE, KSA and other Gulf countries do not accept RTD. Btw, you can enter Germany, Hungary and Italy without a visa.
Turkey visa is not as complicated. You can book an appointment and you should get it if you provide them with a bank statement, hotel and flight booking.
So,
With reference to Middle East, I just spoke to one of the authorized agency for KSA visas in Toronto and they informed that you can visit Saudi Arabia if your brother, Father or any blood relatives can get an approved invitation letter.
Since I spent more than 12 years in KSA so I’m hopeful to visit once my brother is back to KSA from Pakistan.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
So,
With reference to Middle East, I just spoke to one of the authorized agency for KSA visas in Toronto and they informed that you can visit Saudi Arabia if your brother, Father or any blood relatives can get an approved invitation letter.
Since I spent more than 12 years in KSA so I’m hopeful to visit once my brother is back to KSA from Pakistan.
With an RTD?

Awat

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about the Maldives? I've heard you don't need a visa to go there.

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
So,
Hi Brother,
Can you please refer me the name of Authorized Agent , Even i am planning for visit to KSA, I will highly appriciate.
Thanks