+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

With Spouse / Without Spouse ?? Need Help

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Hi Guys , i am thinking of applying under this EE category . However , i am married but my wife wants to live in my country for couple of years due to many family reasons. In that case , do i need to apply as an Individual without spouse and declare that i am married on my application and give any reason if they ask me or do i have to compulsory apply with my spouse only ?

I understand that the actual application for Express Entry is not out yet but i would appreciate if members can please share their views on this . Thanks .

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riz.analyst said:
Hi Guys , i am thinking of applying under this EE category . However , i am married but my wife wants to live in my country for couple of years due to many family reasons. In that case , do i need to apply as an Individual without spouse and declare that i am married on my application and give any reason if they ask me or do i have to compulsory apply with my spouse only ?

I understand that the actual application for Express Entry is not out yet but i would appreciate if members can please share their views on this . Thanks .
You need only to show in your PR application form, when you will be invited by CIC to file it, that you have NO family members accompanying with you . However, you need to furnish the details of our wife.