+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

With Hepa B Positive

tigerph

Apr 5, 2017
Hi!

Anyone in here with same scenario or encounter with Hepa B case and get his PR application approved?
I am now in Canada and I have a Hepa b chronic status but as per doctor I’m not communicable and in good health that is why my Canadian Visa for working permit was approved by the CIC. At this moment I am now in the stage of my application for PR. I’m worried because of my health status. And any advise hospitals in B.C. for Gastrointestinal doctors. Thanks.

Regards,
tiger.ph

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Hi..
I had gone through this process and passed my medical.
First of all you should declar it at the time of your medical test and also submit all the past reports...this will help the medical panel to understand your history.
However, getting through in medical exam in such cases is also depends on your other eligibility factors...like your points, education etc... But I think being in Canada on work permit make your case strong.....don't worry you will through...all the bes.

tigerph

Apr 5, 2017
Hello Rahul1975,

Thank you so much for the kind words. You don’t really know how important it is to me having someone to talk to about my case. Where you at in Canada? Did you take an every 6 months check up?? On what hospital or clinic did you make your medical exam. Thanks and Godbless you.

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
Hi!

Anyone in here with same scenario or encounter with Hepa B case and get his PR application approved?
I am now in Canada and I have a Hepa b chronic status but as per doctor I’m not communicable and in good health that is why my Canadian Visa for working permit was approved by the CIC. At this moment I am now in the stage of my application for PR. I’m worried because of my health status. And any advise hospitals in B.C. for Gastrointestinal doctors. Thanks.

Regards,
tiger.ph
Hi!

Regards,
tiger.ph
Hi tigerph,
I hooe you still remember me,im the one who ask you about dr. Lozada, we have the same situation my husband need to do re do medical because the first one expired we are now in the last part of our pr application but before tye came here they need valid medical. I just want to ask if theyaccept the old clearance given by dr lozada or do i need to wait their instruction to get a new certificate or my husband can get it now while waiting for their schedule for medical.hoping for your answer.. i hope your application is doing fine. God bless always

Maricel

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Hi..
Once you'r medical expires you mandatorely have to reappear again for medical test and medical panel do consider only latest medical reports for conclusion.
In case of Hep B, if it is chronic and your health is good...Gastro certificate from panel recommended doctor are required. However he may ask you to undergo for 4-5 tests and based on the test results he/she can comment on your treatment and follow up going forward.

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
Hi..
Once you'r medical expires you mandatorely have to reappear again for medical test and medical panel do consider only latest medical reports for conclusion.
In case of Hep B, if it is chronic and your health is good...Gastro certificate from panel recommended doctor are required. However he may ask you to undergo for 4-5 tests and based on the test results he/she can comment on your treatment and follow up going forward.
Hello,
Thank you for your reply rahul, can he get the certificate from gastro ahead of time before he appear to the panel,because he can do the re medical appointment 2 weeks from now.

Thanks

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Surely.... firstly he should immediately take doctors(Gastro) appointment which are recommended by Panel....he will check and understand his previous reports.....if required he will ask for additional tests... Or issue the certificate....all the procedure above required a week....of course it also depends on doctors availability.

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
Surely.... firstly he should immediately take doctors(Gastro) appointment which are recommended by Panel....he will check and understand his previous reports.....if required he will ask for additional tests... Or issue the certificate....all the procedure above required a week....of course it also depends on doctors availability.
Thank you for your time to reply,we will do that..god bless

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi tigerph,
I hooe you still remember me,im the one who ask you about dr. Lozada, we have the same situation my husband need to do re do medical because the first one expired we are now in the last part of our pr application but before tye came here they need valid medical. I just want to ask if theyaccept the old clearance given by dr lozada or do i need to wait their instruction to get a new certificate or my husband can get it now while waiting for their schedule for medical.hoping for your answer.. i hope your application is doing fine. God bless always

Maricel
It really depends on the scenario. Some are asked to get a 2nd medical while others are not. I would wait and see if you are asked for another medical and save your money.

Jun 18, 2021
Hi, how did you apply for student visa knowing your a hep B carrier? Been consulting in a different visa/consultation/immigration agency here in the Philippines, but it seems they kinda reject my intent to apply because as per their entire experience, anyone with that condition has never been accepted to canada. i kinda lose hope.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, how did you apply for student visa knowing your a hep B carrier? Been consulting in a different visa/consultation/immigration agency here in the Philippines, but it seems they kinda reject my intent to apply because as per their entire experience, anyone with that condition has never been accepted to canada. i kinda lose hope.
It depends on your blood levels. Not everyone with positive hep B test gets denied.

Jun 18, 2021
I had may hep b profile years ago, and the doctor said I am completely fine and their is no need for a treatment. My viral load was low and everything was normal. I just dont know at this moment if I will still get the same results if I start my application for student permit. Help!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had may hep b profile years ago, and the doctor said I am completely fine and their is no need for a treatment. My viral load was low and everything was normal. I just dont know at this moment if I will still get the same results if I start my application for student permit. Help!
I can't predict your lab values.