+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter intake 2020, application status

Bawa010

Jul 21, 2019
Hi,

I plan to apply for Supply Chain Management — Global from Brantford's Conestoga collage for intake in May 2020.
Please advise, if I apply for this intake, will it be useful; I want to apply for a 1-year program, What are you suggesting?

PS:
My IELTS exam is next month.
Hi Syed,

I am no expert, but I can try and help if you share your work and graduation profile.
Also, I would suggest you to concentrate on IELTS first and research on things when you are waiting for your results and just after that.

Thanks.

Aug 3, 2019
Hi Syed,

I am no expert, but I can try and help if you share your work and graduation profile.
Also, I would suggest you to concentrate on IELTS first and research on things when you are waiting for your results and just after that.

Thanks.
Hi Bro,

I'm a Commerce graduate and have completed my WES, presently working in Saudi Arabia in Finance for the previous few years.
please contact me on itssyedhussain@gmail.com.

Ifenlota

Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys I sent an email to lnternational admission,Lambton College after over a month of wait turns out they needed one more document to be reviewed and after that I got a conditional offer letter.

akash7760

Aug 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
I will be joining Polytechnique Montreal Winter 2020
I have applied for study permit.These are my timelines
Online Application: 5th August 2019(
Biometrics Request: 6th August 2019
Biometrics Submitted at VFS : 12th August 2019(India)
Waiting for further updates

lovish123456789

Jul 23, 2019
got my offer from seneca in 10 days for bachelor of information and security . anyone not getting offer should try in bachelor degree with relevancy from previous studies.

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys I sent an email to lnternational admission,Lambton College after over a month of wait turns out they needed one more document to be reviewed and after that I got a conditional offer letter.
As a Native English speaker, did you have to Provide English Language test?

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Last Friday I was asked to submit my passport by IRCC and on this Tuesday I got an update on my online application that my visa has been approved and I also got the correspondence letter. But till now I am not asked to collect my passport.
I submitted my passport to VAC Lahore, Pakistan. Should I send a web form to IRCC?
Thanks