+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter applicants (january intake 2021) to be held online or offline?

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
I've been hearing a lot that winter intake 2021 will also be online, is it true?
I've been admitted to HEC Montreal for Jan 21 intake and would go crazy if they hold online classes for the entire intake and international students won't be allowed to go to Canada.
What's your take on this? has IRCC officially announced that the borders will be closed for international students till April 2021? Since they've opened their borders for the US applicants

Random_guy

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I've been hearing a lot that winter intake 2021 will also be online, is it true?
I've been admitted to HEC Montreal for Jan 21 intake and would go crazy if they hold online classes for the entire intake and international students won't be allowed to go to Canada.
What's your take on this? has IRCC officially announced that the borders will be closed for international students till April 2021? Since they've opened their borders for the US applicants
I'm worried about this too.

Reactions: Nottanyaverma

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I hope they will allow PhD and MSc (research intensive, requires lab work) students. For bachelor and diploma programs, they may not allowed until April 2021.

Ninakzmi

Aug 16, 2020
Apparently November 1 is the time vaccinating is going to start in US and canada maybe everything become better after that,maybe the courses still going to continue online or at least hybrid but universities are going through bankruptcy and also the economy,and most of students are not willing to start online or remote courses With time difference and other problems

Ninakzmi

Aug 16, 2020
Maybe many programs going to be online forever or hybrid forever which is not possible ,but travel restrictions are going to be lifted because its not the right way to study from your home country with so many hours of time differences

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
Maybe many programs going to be online forever or hybrid forever which is not possible ,but travel restrictions are going to be lifted because its not the right way to study from your home country with so many hours of time differences
Hope this happens!

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I hope they will allow PhD and MSc (research intensive, requires lab work) students. For bachelor and diploma programs, they may not allowed until April 2021.
it has nothing to do with the credentials! completely up to the universities and colleges

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Apparently November 1 is the time vaccinating is going to start in US and canada maybe everything become better after that,maybe the courses still going to continue online or at least hybrid but universities are going through bankruptcy and also the economy,and most of students are not willing to start online or remote courses With time difference and other problems
For real? Where did you get that news?

Reactions: ShaUCan

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
“The timeline raised concern among public health experts about an “October surprise" — a vaccine approval driven by political considerations ahead of a presidential election, rather than science.”

yikes.

Reactions: HopelessBR

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
“The timeline raised concern among public health experts about an “October surprise" — a vaccine approval driven by political considerations ahead of a presidential election, rather than science.”

yikes.
goddamn. This virus has officially ruined my life