+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2021 Intake: Student Visa

SelvanRoss

Sep 17, 2020
Hey does anyone know whether you need to submit your bank account statements and income tax returns under SDS? Or is your college receipt and GIC enough from a financials pov?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
just got an update on my gc key account.
Background check went from "We are processing your background check" to "Not Applicable". I didn't send my police report certificate because it wasn't required on my profile when I applied. (There was no field to place the certificates).

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey does anyone know whether you need to submit your bank account statements and income tax returns under SDS? Or is your college receipt and GIC enough from a financials pov?
GIC and full tuition fee payment receipt is enough as financial proof. If you have additional proof of funds then no harm in adding that one. Also, though the requirement is only for the tuition fee and living expenses for 1 year, however, if your program is for 2 years or more, I would also recommend for you to show your source of funds for the succeeding years.

Last edited:

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
just got an update on my gc key account.
Background check went from "We are processing your background check" to "Not Applicable". I didn't send my police report certificate because it wasn't required on my profile when I applied. (There was no field to place the certificates).
No need to worry. They will notify you if they need more information.

Reactions: HopelessBR