+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2019 - applying for study permit

Smastana

Sep 6, 2018
Hello guys,

I am waiting for my CAQ which i already applied, the question is what other documents are required for me to apply for study permit, i am an Indian citizen living in the United States, can somebody help me with the list of documents i will need so that i am ready to apply for it as soon as i get my caq?

TIA

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
may i know when did you receive caq? how long will it take from the date of file open? I guess by this time you might already have your study permit approve.
anyway here is what i am preparing while waiting caq, i get ready the following documents : passport, passport photo, birth certificate, police recommendation, academic documents, bank statement, letter of explanation, CV, employment proof and income tax, IELTS result & fill the form which can download immigration website. Also open GC key to apply online.

Smastana

Sep 6, 2018
I received CAQ in 3 weeks and yes create your GIC account, prepare all the docs listed in that other then CAQ and as soon as you recieve CAQ, you are ready to submit your study permit application.

Reactions: tu0tu0

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
I received CAQ in 3 weeks and yes create your GIC account, prepare all the docs listed in that other then CAQ and as soon as you recieve CAQ, you are ready to submit your study permit application.
Did you apply online or paper?