+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg office PR card timeline join here new/renew

sadrudds

Nov 16, 2017
Photo send on october 23rd since then nothing. I heard people in ontario and also Vancouver ate getting their PR card in 3 weeks... all photos goes to Sydney Office. I dont know why they ask us to sent our photographs to winnipeg office if they are not working since june july.

susanag3

May 26, 2020
Hello, have you received your PR card yet? I send my picture at the beginning of June and haven't heard back since then.

merchant178

Aug 11, 2020
no, not yet. i called IRCC and they havent received this photo in the system so when you send the photo to winnipeg office they scan and send to syndey office for printing and winnipeg office is not even able to send the photos and its been 3 months. really frustrating.

oktoberchyld

Feb 23, 2021
I have been a long time follower of this forum but created my account first time today to help you all.

I was in a similar situation. After waiting for 7 months and no response, I re-sent my photos and a letter explaining the situation to the same office (IRCC-Winnipeg PR landing photos). And voila, next day my PR card application got approved and after 3 days got my PR card in hand!

Surprisingly the card came from the Nova scotia office and has the photo that I sent last week (not the original one).

So go ahead and resend your photos to the same office where you sent originally and remind them that its been more than 6 months!

My guess is that they lost our applications/photos due to the Covid situation.