15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
Phil4:13 said:
Thanks again!!! Can you suggest some sites where I can find this? 8) I just want to hear others' experiences...many thanks :)
Sent you a pm.

TS2012

Jul 9, 2013
Hello, does anyone know about the implied status mean?
My PGWP will be expired on September. I submitted my application on May 20, should I just wait or I have to apply for the LMO stuff?
Thank you a lot! :D

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Hi! Need your help again.

I just want to check if it's a must to present your investment in CAD $? I have bonds but it is under a foreign currency, I have checked with the company but they do not give any certificate in CAD $ but only for their local currency. What should I do? Where should I go in order to get it coverted from AED dirhams to CAD $?

Thank you. :)

T

Tringa

Tringa said:
Dear all,

I would kindly like to ask you regarding the criteria for young skilled people that want to immigrate to Manitoba.

Going through the official website for immigration to Manitoba, I found myself and my fiance to fulfill most of the requirements in order to get the provincial nomination for Manitoba. However, I would kindly like to ask you to review my qualifications and inform me whether I can apply or not of Manitoba Immigration Program. Please, note that we do not have anyone that can help us to get a working contract and also we don't have family ties there. We live in Kosovo and we would like to move to Winnipeg. But, before submitting our applications I would like to ask you, based on the below mentioned qualities do you think we qualify?

I qualify for:
- The National Occupational Classification (NOC) - 4168 Program officers unique to government
- IELTS Over all Band Score 6.5
- Master Graduate (UK) in European Politics, Bachelor (USA) in International Relations
- Age 24, female
- Never lived and worked in Canada
- More than 2 years working experience (currently working in the Parliament of Kosovo)

My fiance:
- NOC 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- IELTS Over all Band Score 5.5
- Bachelor Graduate (KOSOVO) in Business Administration
- Age 25, male
- Never lived and worked in Canada, but visited Quebec in January 2013
- More than 3 years working experience in the field of Marketing and TV Production.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Sincerely yours,

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Brieanna said:
Hi! Need your help again.

I just want to check if it's a must to present your investment in CAD $? I have bonds but it is under a foreign currency, I have checked with the company but they do not give any certificate in CAD $ but only for their local currency. What should I do? Where should I go in order to get it coverted from AED dirhams to CAD $?

Thank you. :)
It's ok to upload/submit the certificate in your local currency but in the summary of your assets and investments convert it to canadian dollars based on the applicable conversion.

bebe roque

Jul 7, 2013
Hi there Ohanna,

Thank you for sharing and helping answering all the queries.

We as family will apply for FS, we are on the process of gathering all the documents. i have queries

a. Do the principal applicant need to take IELTS?
b. All documents attachment still need to notarized like (diploma,certification of employment, etc)
c. How much show money need to provide
d.How much application fees for FS

Thank you very much

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
bebe roque said:
Hi there Ohanna,

Thank you for sharing and helping answering all the queries.

We as family will apply for FS, we are on the process of gathering all the documents. i have queries

a. Do the principal applicant need to take IELTS? YES

b. All documents attachment still need to notarized like (diploma,certification of employment, etc) i applied online so no need to notarized except if translated docs.

c. How much show money need to provide - you have to submit all assets and investments, bank cert and statements for at least 6mos with a minimum of 10k for applicant and 2k for each dependent in canadian dollars.

d.How much application fees for FS - no visa fee yet needed. Permanent residence fee and landing fee is required once you get your approval from the province.

Thank you very much

Brieanna

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
ohanne said:
It's ok to upload/submit the certificate in your local currency but in the summary of your assets and investments convert it to canadian dollars based on the applicable conversion.
Thanks again, Ohanne!
We will submit online our application this Friday for MPNP General Stream. Wish us luck! ;)

T

Tringa

Dear all,

I would kindly like to ask you regarding the criteria for young skilled people that want to immigrate to Manitoba.

Going through the official website for immigration to Manitoba, I found myself and my fiance to fulfill most of the requirements in order to get the provincial nomination for Manitoba. However, I would kindly like to ask you to review my qualifications and inform me whether I can apply or not of Manitoba Immigration Program. Please, note that we do not have anyone that can help us to get a working contract and also we don't have family ties there. We live in Kosovo and we would like to move to Winnipeg. But, before submitting our applications I would like to ask you, based on the below mentioned qualities do you think we qualify?

I qualify for:
- The National Occupational Classification (NOC) - 4168 Program officers unique to government
- IELTS Over all Band Score 6.5
- Master Graduate (UK) in European Politics, Bachelor (USA) in International Relations
- Age 24, female
- Never lived and worked in Canada
- More than 2 years working experience (currently working in the Parliament of Kosovo)

My fiance:
- NOC 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- IELTS Over all Band Score 5.5
- Bachelor Graduate (KOSOVO) in Business Administration
- Age 25, male
- Never lived and worked in Canada, but visited Quebec in January 2013
- More than 3 years working experience in the field of Marketing and TV Production.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Sincerely yours,

Hello,

Pls, can anyone answer to my question regarding criteria to get through the Provincial Nominee Program Manitoba!!!

Best

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Hi, if you have no friends or relatives in manitoba i don't think you will be qualified. You need to have some body to endorse your settlement plan. Have you check on modern manitoba?

mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here

Or chek this out:

You can apply under strategic initiative- exploratory visit (requires no supporter). However up to this point, the program is still closed, wait for the program to reopen. Check mpnp website regularly for you to pass an expresion of interest. Noone will be able to know when it will open again, only MPNP.