+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

windsor university sep2019/jan 2020 intake

Charan.Lakma27

Oct 23, 2019
I applied for the graduate program of Mechanical Engg( Automotive option) in UWindsor on 24th June 2019 and got admit on 23rd of August just 2 months after the application. Please let me know if anyone has enrolled in this course for Jan 2020 intake
I too got admit for the same course and I did not accept the oofer. How are the job prospects for the course?

Piyush ppp India

Aug 16, 2019
Hello guys,
I applied in university of Windsor on 18 SEP for intersummer 2020 and my application went in progress on 9 Oct.
When will I get offer latter ?haw many days take application ?

Charan.Lakma27

Oct 23, 2019
Hello guys,
I applied in university of Windsor on 18 SEP for intersummer 2020 and my application went in progress on 9 Oct.
When will I get offer latter ?haw many days take application ?
You can expect a reply from mid-december. Already offer letters were issued to students applying for summer 2020 intake. So according to my guess you will be informed when other drop their admit.

Piyush ppp India

Aug 16, 2019
You can expect a reply from mid-december. Already offer letters were issued to students applying for summer 2020 intake. So according to my guess you will be informed when other drop their admit.
Thanks for reply
I applied for meng in mechanical. so what you think can I get offer letter or not?

Charan.Lakma27

Oct 23, 2019
Thanks for reply
I applied for meng in mechanical. so what you think can I get offer letter or not?
Getting admit with a good profile in Windsor is not that tough. It depends mostly on the time you have applied. Practically you will be getting a reply before Jan end. Just you need to be patient for canadian universities.

Piyush ppp India

Aug 16, 2019
I got offer letter from Windsor in intersummer 2020 . But my IELTS overall score is 6.5 (5.5 in writing ). So please suggest me. Can I get study visa?

Charan.Lakma27

Oct 23, 2019
My consultant told that it is ok to receive study permit but I have doubt . Haw muvm score I need for this?
For undergrad studies 5.5 in each module and overall 6 is ok. But for graduate studies 6 in each module and 6.5 overall is needed(this info is given in ggole clearly when you search for ielts rule for canada study permit). I too got 5.5 in writing in my first attempt. My consultant said I would face rejections with that score so I took ielts again. My suggestion is as your university start date will be in may so you have plenty of time to write again, prepare and write ielts again in jan so that you will not be facing any problem during study permit. Generally no consultant will apply for masters in canada with 5.5 score in any module. Don't go for scotia bank for gic, opt only cibc.