+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Windsor university jan 2022 admissions

richie2020

Oct 28, 2020
I applied for masters in data analytics in windsor university for fall 2021 semester but my application was forwarded to winter 2022.Has any one received admission letter for winter 2022?

richie2020

Oct 28, 2020
Ok..thanks.i thought since my aplication was shifted to January 2022 with reason that capacity is full,i was thinking maybe i will get a feedback much earlier..well i see on their website July 1 deadline to apply for winter 2022 so lets see what happens after the deadline..i will link up if any changes happen..kindly notify me when you also hear anything..hope to meet you

Last edited:

AJ13

Jun 20, 2021
Hello guys, I was planning to apply for the same program. How did you apply? The University application website doesn't have Analytics program under MoM when I searn for Jan 2022 term

richie2020

Oct 28, 2020
Try and send them an email or call them ASAP because to find out because admission deadline is 1st july. For me i applied for fall semester and my admission was pushed to winter semester.On their website they said the MoM admission are for fall n winter so try check it up with the faculty

DekkuSan

Jun 13, 2021
Ok..thanks.i thought since my aplication was shifted to January 2022 with reason that capacity is full,i was thinking maybe i will get a feedback much earlier..well i see on their website July 1 deadline to apply for winter 2022 so lets see what happens after the deadline..i will link up if any changes happen..kindly notify me when you also hear anything..hope to meet you
Yes but I have applied to a different program. I guess the stages of the admission process will also be different.

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Hi

Dod I submit any letter of recommendation while applying for the course