27-06-2013
October applicant here:
Delivered Oct. 5
AOR Nov. 1
IP Nov. 23
Test Date Feb. 27 :)

justinline

May 19, 2009
I am feeling Windsor has gotten very slow, I have family next door, they are going for Oath this week.

They applied July 2017
Test Oct 2017
Oath Feb 2018

They are 4/6 applicants, with deluge of 3/5 applications, I believe it will be even slower.

Paulson

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I am feeling Windsor has gotten very slow, I have family next door, they are going for Oath this week.

They applied July 2017
Test Oct 2017
Oath Feb 2018

They are 4/6 applicants, with deluge of 3/5 applications, I believe it will be even slower.
Seems Windsor is slowest. Any December applicant from Windsor who got into 'In Process' so far ?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
ECAS update for me on the 23rd noting they sent me a letter to appear and write test. Figured I would get it via snail mail, but today in my email it showed up. Test on March 27

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
October applicant here:
Delivered Oct. 5
AOR Nov. 1
IP Nov. 23
Test Date Feb. 27 :)
Hello, noticed, today is your test... Good luck and all the best!

Can you please let us know how your test and interview went?
Any tips would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

2_of_5

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Hello, noticed, today is your test... Good luck and all the best!

Can you please let us know how your test and interview went?
Any tips would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!
Thank you!

The test was easy, I was done in about three minutes (first one done) and scored 20/20. Just read Discover Canada a few times and you'll do fine :)

In the interview, the officer went over my application first then my wife's. She asked to see originals of all the photocopied documents we sent in. She asked me about where I worked, how long I had been there, and how often I went to the US offices for work because of the number of trips I had on my physical presence calculator. I kept very good records (a small notebook with the details of each exit and entry) and offered to go over it with her. She complimented us on our detailed recordkeeping and said she didn't need to see anything, as she had no concerns about my physical presence. We applied under 4 of 6, with a 7 day buffer.

They like to have a conversation with you to evaluate your fluency in English or French. My wife is a little shy, lol, and we had to prompt her to talk a little bit more :p but no issues.

The officer said the March oath ceremonies are probably full by now, but we may get lucky and get in the April ones possibly. Fingers crossed!

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Thank you!

The test was easy, I was done in about three minutes (first one done) and scored 20/20. Just read Discover Canada a few times and you'll do fine :)

In the interview, the officer went over my application first then my wife's. She asked to see originals of all the photocopied documents we sent in. She asked me about where I worked, how long I had been there, and how often I went to the US offices for work because of the number of trips I had on my physical presence calculator. I kept very good records (a small notebook with the details of each exit and entry) and offered to go over it with her. She complimented us on our detailed recordkeeping and said she didn't need to see anything, as she had no concerns about my physical presence. We applied under 4 of 6, with a 7 day buffer.

They like to have a conversation with you to evaluate your fluency in English or French. My wife is a little shy, lol, and we had to prompt her to talk a little bit more :p but no issues.

The officer said the March oath ceremonies are probably full by now, but we may get lucky and get in the April ones possibly. Fingers crossed!
Congrats to you and your wife!

And thank you for your insights.

Another thing, can you please let me know how much time you spent overall, including test, interview, verification of documents and waiting time. I am thinking of having a half day off from work during my test day.

2_of_5

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Congrats to you and your wife!

And thank you for your insights.

Another thing, can you please let me know how much time you spent overall, including test, interview, verification of documents and waiting time. I am thinking of having a half day off from work during my test day.
Thanks!

We got there at 8:45, the test started promptly at 9:02, and we were out of there by 10:00. Pretty fast.

Also just checked ECAS, it's changed to "Decision Made" just in the past hour.

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Thanks!

We got there at 8:45, the test started promptly at 9:02, and we were out of there by 10:00. Pretty fast.

Also just checked ECAS, it's changed to "Decision Made" just in the past hour.
That is awesome news! Congrats again and all the best!

Thanks for answering my inquiries.

way4infinity

Jan 5, 2011
Canada, Ontario
Visa Office......
Windsor
Hello guys,
So far 2 test invitations only for October applicants? It seems that Windsor is getting slower and slower. My application started processing on Jan the 25th. Any unreported test invitations from October applicants?

2_of_5

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Just received oath letter via email! They managed to fit us in for the March 21 ceremony in Windsor :D

2_of_5

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Congrats........looks like Windsor only has once a month Oath ceremony. Were you 4/6 or 3/5 applicant.
Thanks. We were 4/6 applicants, with a seven-day buffer. Got our apps in on October 5, just before the floodgates opened.