10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi all
Can anybody tell me Wilson Walker Canada is fake or not?

http://www.wilsonwalkercanada.com/

anilk86

Dec 26, 2017
In My onion they are fake...

They send me approval letter after Resume uploaded on site on dated 13 Sep 2017..they asked 15-20 day process for sending Approval letter

After Getting Approval letter they asked me pay $ 99 for Evolution of Decree & Salary document from Overify.com(Document Evolution site).

I had Deposited Rs Approxx Rs 6500/- in 3 Nov 2017 with Overify.com .(Order history no OV-69W75K4)..Helpline

Note:- I wrote mail to customer support about i have WEC report , even they asked to verify Job document & decree document from them.

As per Site of Overify.com ----Report Showing Evolution done ---Report generated and already send to Wilson walker (as they directly send report to Welson walker ) Agent of case.

Now i am following Wilson walker on mails to their Support Centre by logging Wilson Walker Account--Numbers of mail i have wrote to wilson walker but still same status is showing on site ie your evaluation number generated and will response or your application is under process.

last mail received from Wilson Walker 3 nov 2017 "we will we make every effort to respond to your queries with in 72 hours if not sooner.Emails sent on weekends or national .provincial and territorial holidays are answered the next business day.
if your application is under process and you have any query you may contact support Team.

By XYZ
From Delhi India