+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will we receive a mail if our visa is rejected or incomplete

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
Plzz let me know guys.. I dont know if our conceller is playing with us or what.. He is saying the embassy officer called him and said the application was incomplete and he said us to reapply with the amount of 13k..plxxx reply urgent

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Plzz let me know guys.. I dont know if our conceller is playing with us or what.. He is saying the embassy officer called him and said the application was incomplete and he said us to reapply with the amount of 13k..plxxx reply urgent
If the application was incomplete even then it is not your fault it is your counselor fault because he is taking responsibility of all document submission .........why would you pay him extra for that?

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
If the application was incomplete even then it is not your fault it is your counselor fault because he is taking responsibility of all document submission .........why would you pay him extra for that?
I dont know.. So plzz let me know.. If v have to pay once again.. Hex saying we have to reapply and update our files. But i did not receive mail. He said embassy officer called him is it possible????

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I dont know.. So plzz let me know.. If v have to pay once again.. Hex saying we have to reapply and update our files. But i did not receive mail. He said embassy officer called him is it possible????
Since you yourself don't know why you will pay your consultant extra money , how anyone else will help you? I believe it is your or your parents hard earned money so you have the answers for yourself

Since I applied by myself so you can discuss here with some one who applied via consultant

My only question was, Why will you pay to consultant for incomplete file reapplication when completing file submission was his responsibility

Hope it suffice
EXD

Luvi0692

Jul 31, 2017
That does not make any sense. I had a similar experience with the documents. My documents were incomplete. The canada embassy contacted me and told me to submit the additional documents and specially mentioned that no extra fees is required.
I submitted the documents and my visa was approved shortly after. It's not your fault for what happened.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
If you are from India then I wonder of Visa Officers makes calls / phones to consultants, if yes then this is news for me

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
Embassy will call us or email us... Coz i thnk he is lying. Coz he said embassy officer called him on telephone when i asked him to send the screenshot of the last update

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Embassy will call us or email us... Coz i thnk he is lying. Coz he said embassy officer called him on telephone when i asked him to send the screenshot of the last update
Do you think visa officers are like insurance or credit card salesman who will call your beloved consultant

Your consultant is a douchebag and you should expose him here

Save your hard earned money

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello,

I applied last June 19, 2017. My status just changed today to We are reviewing your eligibility.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

>> My question now is- How long would it take to come up with a Final decision?

Thanks

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Hello,

I applied last June 19, 2017. My status just changed today to We are reviewing your eligibility.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

>> My question now is- How long would it take to come up with a Final decision?

Thanks
It won't take much time, I'm sure within a week you will get decision

Reactions: carlotanching

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
Do you think visa officers are like insurance or credit card salesman who will call your beloved consultant

Your consultant is a douchebag and you should expose him here

Save your hard earned money
Ya i said him il talk to you tomorrow. Bro plz tell me how will we receive visa.. Like will we get a mail saying you have a new msg or mail saying you file is updated.. Coz bro i got a mail saying yoy have a new msg in your account last week and another mail on the very next day saying your account has been updated... I donno i recvd visa or what.. Plzz let me know bro

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Ya i said him il talk to you tomorrow. Bro plz tell me how will we receive visa.. Like will we get a mail saying you have a new msg or mail saying you file is updated.. Coz bro i got a mail saying yoy have a new msg in your account last week and another mail on the very next day saying your account has been updated... I donno i recvd visa or what.. Plzz let me know bro
Make a new thread and request advise to all those students who hired consultant

Reactions: Justbury

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Your consultant is a scammer!!! Do not listen to him, I have been scammed by two consultants already and wasted a lot of money for that. If I were you, just apply your visa on your own, just read the cic website and study it by heart. These forum would also help you get some ideas on what to do with your application. A lot of people would gladly help you. I did mine and my husband's through the help of the people here in the forum and from the website.

Best of Luck to you!!! :)

Reactions: Saalim Quraishiiii