+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Visitor visa affect my sposal PR application process?

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi All,

My file was received at CPC Sydney NS on March 25th outland and still me and my wife are waiting for the AOR1 like others. I'm fed up and depressed with this waiting with 6 months apart from my wife. Now I'm looking for other optikns like TRV or visitor visa. My question is if by chance my visitor visa got rejected, will this have any impact on my Spousal PR application ? Because I already have a study visa refusal in 2013 and after that i never applied for any country apart form Dubai that i visited this year. So I'm worried with another refusal by looking at the current situation.

Please suggest.

Thanks

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Hi All,

My file was received at CPC Sydney NS on March 25th outland and still me and my wife are waiting for the AOR1 like others. I'm fed up and depressed with this waiting with 6 months apart from my wife. Now I'm looking for other optikns like TRV or visitor visa. My question is if by chance my visitor visa got rejected, will this have any impact on my Spousal PR application ? Because I already have a study visa refusal in 2013 and after that i never applied for any country apart form Dubai that i visited this year. So I'm worried with another refusal by looking at the current situation.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Hi, I have submitted Outland Spousal Sponsorship for my wife. Then she has 5 times Visitor Visa refusal after the application submitted. She finally got the application approval at the 6th time. It is extremely hard to have the Visa Approval.
Currently the Sponsorship application still stuck on AOR2 due to Covid 19.

Reactions: armoured

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi, I have submitted Outland Spousal Sponsorship for my wife. Then she has 5 times Visitor Visa refusal after the application submitted. She finally got the application approval at the 6th time. It is extremely hard to have the Visa Approval.
What did you do differently on the 6th time?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people,

I am looking to file PR for my wife. She is currently in India and I am in Canada. I wanted to know if anyone here could help me:

1.Address where package would be send
2.Amount of the draft attached with it
3.In what name draft would be issued
4: or how can I make the payment through credit card instead

Thank you in advance ☺

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
i have three rejection, you gave me hope, please share some thoughts how you got approved sixth time?/

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hello people,

I am looking to file PR for my wife. She is currently in India and I am in Canada. I wanted to know if anyone here could help me:

1.Address where package would be send
2.Amount of the draft attached with it
3.In what name draft would be issued
4: or how can I make the payment through credit card instead

Thank you in advance ☺
1.- you can find the address here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit
2, 3 and 4.- you can do it online with your credit card here https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=15 be sure to add a printed copy with the application ...