+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will visa officer check refused previous application?

Akilarajah

Apr 17, 2024
Hi, My study permit refused due to insufficient funds .In my previous application i was mentioned my father job and address something else , again I'm going show he is my primary sponsor for my expenses with documents , Previously i mentioned he is working abroad but I haven't give any related document but next i m going to mention he is working in home country , will visa officer refuse my application because of i gave wrong information in previous application?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi, My study permit refused due to insufficient funds .In my previous application i was mentioned my father job and address something else , again I'm going show he is my primary sponsor for my expenses with documents , Previously i mentioned he is working abroad but I haven't give any related document but next i m going to mention he is working in home country , will visa officer refuse my application because of i gave wrong information in previous application?
Of course they check

Reactions: Buletruck

Akilarajah

Apr 17, 2024
will they refuse if previous application information contradict with new one , such as father's job and addres

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
will they refuse if previous application information contradict with new one , such as father's job and addres
So did you lie on your first application? If not, then should not be an issue. What does his address have to do with your approval? How old are you? How much are you showing in cash (personal accounts not business) in the bank? How many people is your dad supporting?