+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will UK Ban Affect Canada

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I have a 10 years UK ban since March 2016 due to deception, Can I apply to Canada to get a PR or will I be also rejected?

Btw, I didn't deceive the immigration officer of UK embassy, but he called my company and an English bit** there said that I don't work for them; the reason for that is because I was working through a third party recruitment service company (contracted for unlimited time, and I wasn't direct hire)

Please no silly answers

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No impact to a PR application provided you are 100% honest about your immigration history.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
No impact to a PR application provided you are 100% honest about your immigration history.
I actually didn't open my express entry profile yet, so should I go ahead and open it considering that I already have s score of 445 for federal skilled worker program?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I actually didn't open my express entry profile yet, so should I go ahead and open it considering that I already have s score of 445 for federal skilled worker program?
As long as the ban wasn't for criminality reasons and as long as you are 100% honest about your immigration history in your EE application, I see no reason why you shouldn't apply.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
If you be 100% truthfull about your ban and also nicely explain like you did here then you should not have a problem. You also should provide appropriate proof (offer letter, payslips, p60, p45 etc. of that particular job) to explain your position regarding the ban.
Your case may get little delayed for extra verifications but ultimately you should get Canadian pr status if you meet all the criterias. By the way 445 crs score should fatch you an ITA as soon as you participate in a draw.

Good Luck!

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
If you be 100% truthfull about your ban and also nicely explain like you did here then you should not have a problem. You also should provide appropriate proof (offer letter, payslips, p60, p45 etc. of that particular job) to explain your position regarding the ban.
Your case may get little delayed for extra verifications but ultimately you should get Canadian pr status if you meet all the criterias. By the way 445 crs score should fatch you an ITA as soon as you participate in a draw.

Good Luck!
Luckily i was selected for an ITA and submitted my documents on the 24th of December, 2018; I was very honest about 10 years UK ban which happened on March, 2016; but I am still sitting on my nerves here; the whole UK ban happened due to losing my job out of sudden when the company closed without informing us. The UK immigration officer called the company and found out it was closed when i was on my annual leave; so I explained all of that in my application. I hope I'd be lucky and my PR will be approved....cuz I am totally a victim of my company...

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Luckily i was selected for an ITA and submitted my documents on the 24th of December, 2018; I was very honest about 10 years UK ban which happened on March, 2016; but I am still sitting on my nerves here; the whole UK ban happened due to losing my job out of sudden when the company closed without informing us. The UK immigration officer called the company and found out it was closed when i was on my annual leave; so I explained all of that in my application. I hope I'd be lucky and my PR will be approved....cuz I am totally a victim of my company...
You did what you had to do. Be positive and all the best.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Assuming you have submitted a UK police certificate which says "No Trace" then you can expect a visa within six months.

Good Luck!

Greatchi

Mar 6, 2020
Hello, I have same issue as you, please can you kindly let me know if everything went through for you. Thank you.

Hayaam

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hello, i am in the same situation, can u tell me your outcome???? Should i proceed or not? Need your opinion plz

Hayaam

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
FSW
I have a 10 years UK ban since March 2016 due to deception, Can I apply to Canada to get a PR or will I be also rejected?

Btw, I didn't deceive the immigration officer of UK embassy, but he called my company and an English bit** there said that I don't work for them; the reason for that is because I was working through a third party recruitment service company (contracted for unlimited time, and I wasn't direct hire)

Please no silly answers
Need ur help, in the same situation, should i go for pr application or not?

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
For all those people who have a UK ban or rejection; go ahead and answer the statutory questions; attach a UK accro police PCC, and write a simple answer using simple words such as my visa was turned down due to job loss; avoid using words such as rejected/refused/ditched.

I got the golden email this Tuesday to submit passports; Al hamdulilah (all praise to God)

Last edited:
Reactions: oinkario

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
For all those people who have a UK bad or rejection; go ahead and answer the statutory question; attach a UK accro police PCC, and write a simple answer using simple words such as my visa was turned down due to job loss; avoid using words such as rejected/refused/ditched.

I got the golden email this Tuesday to submit passports; Al hamdulilah (all praise to God)
It’s truly amazing to see someone pull through all of those years and come back to the forum to help others :)
Congrats and much respect to you!

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
It’s truly amazing to see someone pull through all of those years and come back to the forum to help others :)
Congrats and much respect to you!
This is my duty towards people, I had an earlier invitation in end of 2018 which was turned down due to the fact that my consultant wrote those negative words I mentioned earlier and forgetting to attach a UK PCC.

This time I made sure to do everything by myself, this was my dream since I was 8-10 years old and now I am 38 so you can imagine what this happiness means to me now, like I won 100 million dollars!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hayaam and oinkario