+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will they inform you if you failed the first stage

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you know someone who failed the first stage of the student permit?

Not sure if they will notify you if you did not pass the first stage and can't take online classes.

2tit

Jul 2, 2020
Applied from March 10, no updates too.. Deferral deadline will in four days time.

Ashekul

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Do you know someone who failed the first stage of the student permit?

Not sure if they will notify you if you did not pass the first stage and can't take online classes.
If you don't get approval or eligible for Stage 1 they will directly send you the rejection letter in Gc Key

manognakatta

Dec 11, 2019
My classes start on September first week. It's been 2 weeks and no update.

Biometrics offices are closed here.
I have seen few people who applied in may and June got 1 st stage approved and they are from Brazil and Nigeria. I exactly dunno how they are prioritising sep applications
I am from India and waiting for winter intake approval will this new policy of approval(2 stage) process be applicable for winter intake as well???

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you don't get approval or eligible for Stage 1 they will directly send you the rejection letter in Gc Key
That's better than nothing and me just waiting for so long. I thought that if you failed the first stage they won't send you letter and I will wait for the biometrics to open and I will take the biometrics then they would send me the rejection letter. I really hope that wouldnt be the case.

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have seen few people who applied in may and June got 1 st stage approved and they are from Brazil and Nigeria. I exactly dunno how they are prioritising sep applications
I am from India and waiting for winter intake approval will this new policy of approval(2 stage) process be applicable for winter intake as well???
I don't know about winter intake. But if biometrics is still closed, maybe the new policy is applicable to you as well.