Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
My question is, Can they refuse you without an interview if your case seems pretty good other than me living in another country until we get accepted? We are in our 7th month of processing and as I seen for my husbands country it takes about 7-9 months average. I'm just starting to worry and becoming stressed we want to be prepared for any decision even though I am hopeful we will be approved. We do not have any red flags? Just that I am not in Canada. But I do not like my husbands country I am only here for him. So my intent to return is 100000000% Aha. I've sent 2 job offers, notarized letter from parents stating we can live with them when we get to Canada, chat logs with friends of plans to return to Canada, and a letter stating how my experiences in my husband's country are not the best and why I want to go home to Canada.

So how soon would you get requested for an interview, in general, I know there is no specific timeline, and if anyone has a similar situation maybe you could share your experience?
This is so stressful, but I am sure you all know that!

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
MelissaJohn said:
My question is, Can they refuse you without an interview if your case seems pretty good other than me living in another country until we get accepted? We are in our 7th month of processing and as I seen for my husbands country it takes about 7-9 months average. I'm just starting to worry and becoming stressed we want to be prepared for any decision even though I am hopeful we will be approved. We do not have any red flags? Just that I am not in Canada. But I do not like my husbands country I am only here for him. So my intent to return is 100000000% Aha. I've sent 2 job offers, notarized letter from parents stating we can live with them when we get to Canada, chat logs with friends of plans to return to Canada, and a letter stating how my experiences in my husband's country are not the best and why I want to go home to Canada.

So how soon would you get requested for an interview, in general, I know there is no specific timeline, and if anyone has a similar situation maybe you could share your experience?
Try ordering your ATIP notes it will give you some idea about what is happening with your application if you are recommended for an interview you can see it
Good Luck

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
MelissaJohn said:

I think you'll be fine.

Also agree you should order your GCMS notes. I just ordered my fourth set of notes lol.

MelissaJohn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Cape Breton
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-08-2016
LANDED..........
13-9-2016
My first ATIP notes didn't have much of anything on them because we ordered them a month after they started my husbands half of the application, so we ordered new ones yesterday. Hopefully, they will have a bit more information.

Meds passed we sent them before we even mailed the application that's about all that was started nothing really stood out on the first set of notes!

I'm just stressing out! Ahaha Thanks for the replies! :)