+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will the hospital send the additional test results taken due to false positive for Syphilis?

pradhikap

Dec 3, 2018
Hi all,
I have applied for Permanent Residency (Express Entry). I took the medical test at Apollo Hospital Chennai. The Syphilis turned out to be false positive and hence, the hospital asked me to take an additional test. The additional test turned out to be negative. My question is will the hospital send the result of the additional test I took as well?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi all,
I have applied for Permanent Residency (Express Entry). I took the medical test at Apollo Hospital Chennai. The Syphilis turned out to be false positive and hence, the hospital asked me to take an additional test. The additional test turned out to be negative. My question is will the hospital send the result of the additional test I took as well?
are they Panel Physicians if so they would have access to the system immigration canada use and send it to them if not then i am not too sure if you could ask for a copy for you self and then submit it your self to be safe.

i used a panel physician and in three days my GCKEY account updated saying Medical Passed.

pradhikap

Dec 3, 2018
are they Panel Physicians if so they would have access to the system immigration canada use and send it to them if not then i am not too sure if you could ask for a copy for you self and then submit it your self to be safe.

i used a panel physician and in three days my GCKEY account updated saying Medical Passed.

Yes. Apollo Hospital is from the list of Panel Physician. So they will be uploading the additional test result as well right?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Yes. Apollo Hospital is from the list of Panel Physician. So they will be uploading the additional test result as well right?
Yes,

If you wanna be sure just call and ask them, but they should since its for immigration purposes they should do it.

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hi all,
Hi
I have the same exact case, could you please share what happened next?