+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will OINP affect PGWP application???

Peta

May 10, 2016
Hey guys!!!

I'm an international student and I received a Notification of Interest from Ontario on February 23, 2017. I will complete my program in June of this year and would like to apply for a PGWP...do you think submitting an application for PNP will affect that application??? Cry

P.S. My husband and two boys have just been issued a SOWP & TRVs so they will also be apart application for PGWP.

Any advice is much appreciated.

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Peta said:
Hey guys!!!

I'm an international student and I received a Notification of Interest from Ontario on February 23, 2017. I will complete my program in June of this year and would like to apply for a PGWP...do you think submitting an application for PNP will affect that application??? Cry

P.S. My husband and two boys have just been issued a SOWP & TRVs so they will also be apart application for PGWP.

Any advice is much appreciated.
No, they're two separate applications. Though you have to specify the visa you have when you do PNP application. I wait for my PGWP approved to apply the PNP. If you apply using study permit right now and you may need to update to work permit later when they process your OINP.

Peta

May 10, 2016
Thanks for your reply!!

I meant if me having a OINP application would make them reject my PGWP application. I'm not sure if I shouldn't accept the NOI as I may never get this chance again.

I'm so confused!!