+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will not getting vaccinated against COVID-19 influence IRCC's decision on PR?

Foweyy

Apr 22, 2022
Dear all,

I (outland) recently have done the medical exam. During the process, I am asked to fill in a form indicating "the client's full vaccination history is required". Moreover, a doctor asked me whether I got vaccinated against COVID-19. In fact, I did not.
Now I am afraid that the absence of such vaccination history would slow down the decision-making process on my PR by IRCC, if not a rejection.
Does anyone of you have such a similar experience, I really yearn for knowing if the vaccination has an influence on PR decision. After the medical exam, I am about to get vaccinated soon. but as everyone knows, it takes at least 1-2 month to get fully vaccinated...
Any opinion would be of great help.
Thank you in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear all,

I (outland) recently have done the medical exam. During the process, I am asked to fill in a form indicating "the client's full vaccination history is required". Moreover, a doctor asked me whether I got vaccinated against COVID-19. In fact, I did not.
Now I am afraid that the absence of such vaccination history would slow down the decision-making process on my PR by IRCC, if not a rejection.
Does anyone of you have such a similar experience, I really yearn for knowing if the vaccination has an influence on PR decision. After the medical exam, I am about to get vaccinated soon. but as everyone knows, it takes at least 1-2 month to get fully vaccinated...
Any opinion would be of great help.
Thank you in advance.
It won't have any impact.

Mak90X

Mar 9, 2022
I don't know for sure, but I always doubted that it had an impact. I had the Sputnik vaccine, which is not approved by Canada, my application was very straight forward and everyone around my AOR got their PPR, so I had doubts about my vaccination record. I went for Pfizer and submitted the new record through the web form. After a month, when webform replied that my record has been updated, the Next day I saw a ghost update date and the following day ADR of police certificate was asked.

Inshort, as per my experience, they will prioritize those who have full vaccination status and can travel quickly.