+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will my wife receive her own AOR and PAL?

Grey_PASS

Mar 29, 2023
Hello guys, I submitted my PR application as the primary applicant under the Non-EE BCPNP stream in the PR portal system. My wife is the dependent. After I linked the application to my GCKEY, I received my AOR on June 30th and PAL on Nov 1st. All of these letters only show my own UCI number.

I'm wondering :
(1) Do I need to link the application to my wife's GCKEY too? I actually tried but failed.
(2) Will my wife receive her own AOR, PAL, and whatever other files afterward?

Thank you in advance!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello guys, I submitted my PR application as the primary applicant under the Non-EE BCPNP stream in the PR portal system. My wife is the dependent. After I linked the application to my GCKEY, I received my AOR on June 30th and PAL on Nov 1st. All of these letters only show my own UCI number.

I'm wondering :
(1) Do I need to link the application to my wife's GCKEY too? I actually tried but failed.This is just 1 PR application - Your wife is only a dependent
(2) Will my wife receive her own AOR, PAL, and whatever other files afterward?No

Thank you in advance!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

I'm wondering :
(1) Do I need to link the application to my wife's GCKEY too? I actually tried but failed.This is just 1 PR application - Your wife is only a dependent
(2) Will my wife receive her own AOR, PAL, and whatever other files afterward?No

Thank you in advance!