+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will my agent sues me even though they’re wrong?

brownbear11

Dec 26, 2019
I signed a contract with an agent for the following:-
Match job for me → LMIA → BC PNP → EE → PR

The agent just match a job for me but I doubt if it is real. I’m thinking to terminate the contract with the agent and ask for a refund.

However, I heard some stories that the agent will sue you if you ask for termination of the contract. This is because they cannot earn more money from you and they’re angry.

Is it true? What can I do to protect myself before I ask for a refund?

Look forward to hear thoughts from you guys. Thank you for your sharing in advance. Merry X’mas and Happy New Year!

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I signed a contract with an agent for the following:-
Match job for me → LMIA → BC PNP → EE → PR

The agent just match a job for me but I doubt if it is real. I’m thinking to terminate the contract with the agent and ask for a refund.

However, I heard some stories that the agent will sue you if you ask for termination of the contract. This is because they cannot earn more money from you and they’re angry.

Is it true? What can I do to protect myself before I ask for a refund?

Look forward to hear thoughts from you guys. Thank you for your sharing in advance. Merry X’mas and Happy New Year!
If they are legit, they will definitely refund your money. Check your agreement with them, I believe there will be term of termination for 2 parties. You can use a lawyer to check the agreement if he/she can use it on court effectively if they might not pay you back. If they are scammer, there might be a chance that they would disappear and there is nothing that you can do except making a warn to other people using that agent's service too. Maybe posting on facebook, v.v

Reactions: brownbear11