+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Jan 2021 students get AIP as well?

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I submitted my application on 15th Aug with Jan 2021 offer. Any other Jan 2021 students submitted applications recently? Will we receive AIP too, or simply be full admitted or refused?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
There are people who received their AIP already and they applied for Jan 2021 intake. Saw at least 3 or 4 of them.

Reactions: Sad93

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
There are people who received their AIP already and they applied for Jan 2021 intake. Saw at least 3 or 4 of them.
But they applied with Jan2021 offer? Or with Fall 2020 but deferred and uploaded new offer while waiting for decision? That’s different

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
But they applied with Jan2021 offer? Or with Fall 2020 but deferred and uploaded new offer while waiting for decision? That’s different
From what I know they applied for Jan intake with full application. They are Brazilians, but one of them is already in Canada, maybe that's why. The others are still in Brazil though.

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
From what I know they applied for Jan intake with full application. They are Brazilians, but one of them is already in Canada, maybe that's why. The others are still in Brazil though.
Do you know when did they apply? How long did it take for them to receive AIP?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Do you know when did they apply? How long did it take for them to receive AIP?
The Brazilian in Canada applied at 23 July and received his AIP last week I think. The others I really don't know but sometime around march. His app was really quick, even he was surprised but I think it's because he already gave biometrics and medicals.
I also applied for Jan intake at 24 july, but I don't have biometrics nor medicals. If I receive my AIP (hope so), I'll let you know.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
I just found a guy who applied for jan intake at 30th june without biometrics/medicals and he received his AIP at Aug 6. Just to let you know his timeline. His app is from Brazil like me.

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
The Brazilian in Canada applied at 23 July and received his AIP last week I think. The others I really don't know but sometime around march. His app was really quick, even he was surprised but I think it's because he already gave biometrics and medicals.
I also applied for Jan intake at 24 july, but I don't have biometrics nor medicals. If I receive my AIP (hope so), I'll let you know.
Oh that’s great! It seems like Jan 2021 students may also receive AIP! I submitted mine a few days ago, I already get my biometric done. It’s my second time applying. I got refused once in July. Hope this time I could receive AIP as well! And thank you so much for your information!

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Oh that’s great! It seems like Jan 2021 students may also receive AIP! I submitted mine a few days ago, I already get my biometric done. It’s my second time applying. I got refused once in July. Hope this time I could receive AIP as well! And thank you so much for your information!
You're welcome! Hope we all get our AIPs asap! Wish you the best!

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I submitted my application on 15th Aug with Jan 2021 offer. Any other Jan 2021 students submitted applications recently? Will we receive AIP too, or simply be full admitted or refused?
I received AIP last week! My course will start on Jan 2021

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I applied for Jan 2021 offer, did not deffer and received the AIP!

surya12121

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Same here have you received any updates until now