+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will incomplete medical surveillance (waiting for the appointment) block my PR application via EE PNP?

MichaelRay

Jun 30, 2022
Hello!

I contacted IRCC to schedule my medical surveillance after entering Canada with Work Permit in September.
Now the local CDC (TB department) said it would take 6 months to arrange an appointment for me.

So, my medical surveillance status is incomplete.

Will this status block my PR application? I got the AoR of my PR application in last November. Still very worried about this.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello!

I contacted IRCC to schedule my medical surveillance after entering Canada with Work Permit in September.
Now the local CDC (TB department) said it would take 6 months to arrange an appointment for me.

So, my medical surveillance status is incomplete.

Will this status block my PR application? I got the AoR of my PR application in last November. Still very worried about this.
Yes it will, since it was condition and you would have got a form to sign called undertaking form saying that you will complete the treatment otherwise will face consequences. Until and unless you attend first meeting with medical panel your medical won't pass. So just wait for your provincial panel to call you.

Jag47

Jan 16, 2023
Barnala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Please tell what is cost of undergone medical surveillance?
How many times we need to attend appointments in future?
Do they keep our information private?
Where can we and cant we work being diagnosed with TB
Please give information
Thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Please tell what is cost of undergone medical surveillance?
How many times we need to attend appointments in future?
Do they keep our information private?
Where can we and cant we work being diagnosed with TB
Please give information
Thank you
Ok it has no cost, hope you have your provincial medical card.
Depends upon your blood works and xray can be 6 months or an year.
What do you mean you mean by keeping info private, sorry didn't got this point.
You can work anywhere, they would only give you medicine to take everyday you won't be put up in hospital or restricted to do any task.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jag47

Jag47

Jan 16, 2023
Barnala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Ok it has no cost, hope you have your provincial medical card.
Depends upon your blood works and xray can be 6 months or an year.
What do you mean you mean by keeping info private, sorry didn't got this point.
You can work anywhere, they would only give you medicine to take everyday you won't be put up in hospital or restricted to do any task.
Thank you so much sir .. i was just worried people will be afraid of me because of this disease. I was also accidentally infected. But i took the treatment carefully and take every precautions now. I hope employers will give me (with medical or without medical) job. I want to get professional job after my MBA . I am good at academics . I pray ircc will issue me work permit. Then i hope for the PR. Thanks again ji

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you so much sir .. i was just worried people will be afraid of me because of this disease. I was also accidentally infected. But i took the treatment carefully and take every precautions now. I hope employers will give me (with medical or without medical) job. I want to get professional job after my MBA . I am good at academics . I pray ircc will issue me work permit. Then i hope for the PR. Thanks again ji
Its all good, don't stress too much. Have you completed the process of IRCC medical furtherance? Employers don't care at all about these minor infections as long as your work. Are you in Canada or are you still in the application process?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks again ji. Im coming to Canada within a month or two.
Ok. Once in Canada wait for a call from Provincial medical panel to contact you, once you get it, make sure to attend it whatever it is. Then complete the treatment and not to delay or leave it incomplete. No need to try contacting them as they will answer you have to wait as per your turn. Which province are you landing?

Jag47

Jan 16, 2023
Barnala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Ji im landing in Vancouver BC. Unfortunately i have no relatives, friends there. Sorry to say but Im the first person in one of the sections of my village who is coming here. My society is called the poorest one. I belong to SC caste. Sorry to say again. I hope i will work hard in academics and workplaces to get PR soon.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Ji im landing in Vancouver BC. Unfortunately i have no relatives, friends there. Sorry to say but Im the first person in one of the sections of my village who is coming here. My society is called the poorest one. I belong to SC caste. Sorry to say again. I hope i will work hard in academics and workplaces to get PR soon.
The determination and hard work will get you the impossible. Throw the SC thing out of mind it is the point of view of people who don't have good to do all day. All the best for your future

Jag47

Jan 16, 2023
Barnala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Yes sir . Many impossible things happened to me due to hard work and determination. Big thanks . I eliminate this low community feelings.