+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WILL I GET VISA OR NOT .................?

fularam903

Nov 28, 2015
:-[

any one please suggest me will i get visa for study on my academic basis or not

ssc nios board 54%
hsc maharashtra board 64%
bca ignou university(distance learning) 59.45%

in bca i have one year of drop with 12 backlogs
but in result its not written of any year drop or backlog

so will i get visa or not

xphrick

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
which course did u apply for? which college/uni?

did u apply online or on paper? city?

did u attach a sop with ur application?

fularam903

Nov 28, 2015
I am choosing centennial collage
Program - The Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Co-op Fast Track) program
Applied online
What is sop
@xphrick

KindHeart1980

Jul 14, 2015
Hello Bro

Every college has minimum grade requirements at graduation level if you are a graduate in India. GPA points.. but they also consider your work exp. if you have worked and your course. So admission depends college to college.

As for Visa - you just need to justify why this course is relevant, why you chose this course and HOW this education will help you in your life- career wise, financially and how it helps you over Indian education. This is to be written in a letter called SOP - Statement of Purpose.

There are lot of SOP samples you can search on this forum also. Aditionally your IELTS score also governs your Visa approval. Work hard to get a great score. There are tonnes of resources & classes also.

Which agent are you applying through? I had read a bad review on Yahoo Answers - regarding CENTENNIAL that they dont refund fees if your visa is denied. Maybe a one of case, but then it scared me! Be careful of the college you apply to.

Read as much reviews as you can. Agents will push the most high-fee or high-commision earning college or course. I have myself been told a lot of gyan by agents who are only greedy for their OWN benefit. They dont care what happens when you are there! What they get is a commission for each enrollment. They might first push u the highest fees college obviously.

So think twice. Read reviews.Try to connect with students past/new via Linkedin or Facebook Grups

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My honest advice to you is to spend another year improving your English skills before trying to come to Canada on a study permit. It's possible your study permit may be approved. However I think you're going to really struggle once you get here and will find classes/assignments very difficult.

fularam903

Nov 28, 2015
but i clear ielts with good band then why i will find difficult in canada to study
plus i have good command over english

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
Since you applied for a study permit already, you are now a part of the waiting game.

Just relax, be optimistic and confident that you will go to Canada. If anything turns negative, you can correct your mistakes and apply for a September intake may be in a better college/uni.

There is nothing you can do to change anything in your application. You did your part and have patience until you get the outcome of your application.

Good luck