+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will i get visa for jan 2020 with these marks?

Ankitax

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hello. I’ve studied in india in cbse with the following marks in 10th and 12th
10th (marks are in gp) :
CGPA: 06.6
English : 07
Hindi : 08
Math : 06
Science : 06
Social science : 06

12th (marks in % as well as grades) :
Overall percentage : 63.6%
English : 80 (B1)
Accountancy : 45 (D1)
Business : 45 (D2)
Economics : 50 (D1)
Painting : 98 (A1)

IELTS:
Overall bands : 8
Listening : 9
Reading : 8
Speaking : 7.5
Writing : 6.5

I have applied to george brown college, york university, humber college yet. Planning to apply in mohawk college and fanshawe college.

All art related diplomas or degrees.

Please help me and let me know. I’ll be grateful!

Lovelypawar776

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I
Hello. I’ve studied in india in cbse with the following marks in 10th and 12th
10th (marks are in gp) :
CGPA: 06.6
English : 07
Hindi : 08
Math : 06
Science : 06
Social science : 06

12th (marks in % as well as grades) :
Overall percentage : 63.6%
English : 80 (B1)
Accountancy : 45 (D1)
Business : 45 (D2)
Economics : 50 (D1)
Painting : 98 (A1)

IELTS:
Overall bands : 8
Listening : 9
Reading : 8
Speaking : 7.5
Writing : 6.5

I have applied to george brown college, york university, humber college yet. Planning to apply in mohawk college and fanshawe college.

All art related diplomas or degrees.

Please help me and let me know. I’ll be grateful!
My friend got his visa with overall 52% in 12th

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Visa approval is not based on marks or grades. VO knows you have got admission in a College because of your academics n IELTS. According to me, visa is based on genuineness of a file claiming to be a student and the ability of that 'bona fide' student to finish studies successfully and return.

Reactions: HenryVo

Ankitax

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Visa approval is not based on marks or grades. VO knows you have got admission in a College because of your academics n IELTS. According to me, visa is based on genuineness of a file claiming to be a student and the ability of that 'bona fide' student to finish studies successfully and return.
Are u sure my marks wont create a problem?
I will send u my friend's sop ..send me ur email
Anki2095@gmail.com

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Okay. Everyone has scared me saying that i have less than 50 in two subjects so its tough
Have you got offer from any College? If the college only which examines your academic scores to give an offer doesn't have a problem with it then why will the visa authority have any? Moreover the college will be knowing better than vo if your academics is suitable for a particular program. The visa authority will be just worried about you being a bona fide student and if you will be able to complete the study without becoming a burden on GC..

Ankitax

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Have you got offer from any College? If the college only which examines your academic scores to give an offer doesn't have a problem with it then why will the visa authority have any? Moreover the college will be knowing better than vo if your academics is suitable for a particular program. The visa authority will be just worried about you being a bona fide student and if you will be able to complete the study without becoming a burden on GC..
I havent yet. Still waiting for my LOA. Also, is it too late to apply for jan2020?