+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will i get study visa

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello guys, I have confusion. I have done my 3 year bachelor of engineering from Coventry university in 2015, through collaboration program,i completed my study while remain in India, which is evaluated by wes as 4 year in Canada. I have zero mark in my final year project, due to which my percentage is low as 53.49. From 2015 to 2018 I worked in industry of which I have all documents and for 1 year i worked for local industry for cash of which doesn't have any documents. Will I get study visa for canada

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Hello guys, I have confusion. I have done my 3 year bachelor of engineering from Coventry university in 2015, through collaboration program,i completed my study while remain in India, which is evaluated by wes as 4 year in Canada. I have zero mark in my final year project, due to which my percentage is low as 53.49. From 2015 to 2018 I worked in industry of which I have all documents and for 1 year i worked for local industry for cash of which doesn't have any documents. Will I get study visa for canada
What about your ielts score ?

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Do you meet the requirements of the study permit?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What program did you apply for? Will it lead to career advancement? did the school accept the 3 year bachelor? How much savings do you have? what kind of ties have you shown to India? Your undergrad marks are pretty low.