+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will i get pr if i have done my graduation from YORKVILLE UNIVERSITY?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That is right what you said .it depends on the person where he goes but at the end they offer pgwp which is clearly mentioned in the IRCC website
Right - but you do realize that just because someone gets a PGWP does not mean they will get PR. Getting a PGWP by no means guarantees PR. All a PGWP does is allow you to work after you complete your studies in Canada. If you want to apply for PR, you still have to qualify separately and be selected.

Greatflosh3950

Sep 13, 2019
And what you said above was really rude.how can you guarantee that no one will hire students from this university. Are you the recruiter? Or are you a salesman?. You often reply to people as you are a bully . I know you talk the right facts but some times you to talk stupid things. In which college do you study? Do they offer you a 100percent job guarantee? If yes then either they are stupid or you are mentally ill

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I don't work for the university. I am a student of the university and telling you what I have seen and heard
Right - but again, getting a PGWP does not automatically mean you will get PR.

So entirely possible to graduate from this university and not to get PR.

Greatflosh3950

Sep 13, 2019
And what you said above was really rude.how can you guarantee that no one will hire students from this university. Are you the recruiter? Or are you a salesman?. You often reply to people as you are a bully . I know you talk the right facts but some times you to talk stupid things. In which college do you study? Do they offer you a 100percent job guarantee? If yes then either they are stupid or you are mentally ill
No university guarantee you jobs they can on
Right - but again, getting a PGWP does not automatically mean you will get PR.

So entirely possible to graduate from this university and not to get PR.
I know that PR depends on many other things and until and unless you don't qualify for that you don't get it but what that above mentioned person is saying is totally stupid. No one is gonna offer you job until you have a good cgpa

Greatflosh3950

Sep 13, 2019

I know that PR depends on many other things and until and unless you don't qualify for that you don't get it but what that above mentioned person is saying is totally stupid. No one is gonna offer you job until you have a good cgpa
I also know that most of the people don't believe in private universities but there are some nice private Universities which are in comparison to other universities

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No I’m not being a bully I am trying to correct you and guide the OP to better education and opportunities. I want them to realize that their money would be much better spent at a large public university or college. Employers will be much more likely to Interview or hire someone from UofT, UBC, Centennial, etc. than Yorkville university.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

The college and university you graduate from is much mote important than CGPA for most employers as long as you graduate. That is why the school you attend is important. Given that getting a skilled job is what really secured your ability to get PR having a resume with a school employers are familiar with is important.

Greatflosh3950

Sep 13, 2019
The college and university you graduate from is much mote important than CGPA for most employers as long as you graduate. That is why the school you attend is important. Given that getting a skilled job is what really secured your ability to get PR having a resume with a school employers are familiar with is important.
So what to do if a person is enrolled in the university .can he change it after a semester??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No school guarantees jobs. I studied at one of the top or the top school in Canada. Having hired people before coming from a known and respected college will definitely factor in to whether you will get an interview. Many Canadians have never heard of Yorkville university since they are both in Vancouver. If I had two identical resumes and one had UBC and the other had Yorkville university I would interview the UBC candidate. Unfortunately that is the reality.

Greatflosh3950

Sep 13, 2019
But what happens if you are an in
No school guarantees jobs. I studied at one of the top or the top school in Canada. Having hired people before coming from a known and respected college will definitely factor in to whether you will get an interview. Many Canadians have never heard of Yorkville university since they are both in Vancouver. If I had two identical resumes and one had UBC and the other had Yorkville university I would interview the UBC candidate. Unfortunately that is the reality.
but if an international student can not afford to pay for universities like UBC then what should he do

Oct 24, 2021
I got 85% in 10th nd 84% in 12th non medical nd 6.5 overall band score not less than 6...i apply for bba in project management in Yorkville university toronto campus ....is this university provide pgwp nd also i will be able to get pr after passed from that university....plzz ans .My question

Oct 24, 2021
I apply for York ville university in bba project management duration of this degree is 2.5 years ....i decide to do this after 12 md i got 85 % in 12with non medical..6.5 overall band score not less than 6...is .i m able for pgwp as well as it is easy for me to get pr ...plzz ans .my question..nd tell me that it is good university...i have in lot of confusion