Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
I think you will, but it also depends on country of education, try other good universities as well. Let me give you my scenario and you will see I was rejected from a lower ranked university

1) MSc- Finance (University College, London) 74% (Canadian equivalent of 90%+ or 3.9)
2) BSc - Finance and Economics (Queen Mary, university of London) 72% (some thing around 89% and 3.8-3.9)
3) BE-Computing - 81%
4) HSSC 87%
5) SSC 75%

I applied to U Toronto, UBC, UWO, U Waterloo, U Guelph, McGill, Simon fraser, York.
I was rejected for PhD Economics by UBC, Guelph and York. expect UBC Guelph and York are very lower ranked then other universities in Canada. So, don't target on university diversify your application add Waterloo they are best in engineering in Canada.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
zulkfal said:
I think you will, but it also depends on country of education, try other good universities as well. Let me give you my scenario and you will see I was rejected from a lower ranked university

1) MSc- Finance (University College, London) 74% (Canadian equivalent of 90%+ or 3.9)
2) BSc - Finance and Economics (Queen Mary, university of London) 72% (some thing around 89% and 3.8-3.9)
3) BE-Computing - 81%
4) HSSC 87%
5) SSC 75%

I applied to U Toronto, UBC, UWO, U Waterloo, U Guelph, McGill, Simon fraser, York.
I was rejected for PhD Economics by UBC, Guelph and York. expect UBC Guelph and York are very lower ranked then other universities in Canada. So, don't target on university diversify your application add Waterloo they are best in engineering in Canada.
Hi, was just wondering what was yr GMAT or GRE on each section, cause i was thinking of applying PHD finance in Canada as well. Might try U of Calgary, U of T, McGill, York, Macmaster U, SFU and U of Manitoba. What do u suggest? Thanks

D

Deepali

You will with your kinda score, I can help you with Visa Counseling and preparing your file you can email me - deepali.singh@study-canada.ca

P

pniroula

Deepali said:
You will with your kinda score, I can help you with Visa Counseling and preparing your file you can email me - deepali.singh @ study-canada.ca
Is this an agency? If you want to give advise please make a post in the thread rather than promoting your agency in every thread. We are here for getting advise not to pay someone...
Thanks

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Well said! i cant agree more, provide geniune advice and dont expect to be paid if u are here to provide authentice geniune advice! dont conduct yr business here, if u do, do it elsewhere!

D

Deepali

I promote Canadian Education in Asia and Middles east. I am a Career Counsellor and not an agent. You can check my profile and let me know if you need any help.
Thnx
Deepali Singh

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
hello

I am from Pakistan. I have recently got an admission in M.Sc program at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. Now i am looking forward to apply for student visa.
My father has not enough income to support my education. My real uncle wants to support me financially. The question is that is it fine that if i show my real uncle's bank statement for obtaining the student visa ? Kindly reply

Thank you

ab.gov.ca

Apr 10, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malangi31 said:
MY PROFILE
B.Sc ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 73.91%
7TH TERM RESULT 75%
8TH TERM RESULT 85%
4TH YEAR RESULT 75%
F.S.C 75%
S.S.C 81%
IELTS 7.5

I HAVE APPLIED AT UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR ONTARIO FOR MEng ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
DO I HAVE CHANCES TO GET ADMISSION.
profile is good..

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
kugaa said:
hello

I am from Pakistan. I have recently got an admission in M.Sc program at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. Now i am looking forward to apply for student visa.
My father has not enough income to support my education. My real uncle wants to support me financially. The question is that is it fine that if i show my real uncle's bank statement for obtaining the student visa ? Kindly reply

Thank you
Kooga.. You can get.. if he will give authorization letter and also his origional bank statements....!! he must give a declaration i think so!!