+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will I be detained if ETA visa is seen with my international passport to Canada to claim asylum

upjoshandsome

Aug 15, 2018
I am coming from a country where ETA visa is not allowed yo travel, but due to some political/religious issues which make some wicked human burnt down my House and slaughter people like goat, I managed to escape and want to board to Canada and seek asylum, WHAT DO I STAND TO FACE IF ETA VISA IS SEEN WITH ME?
THOU, I HAVE VALID & ORIGINAL INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am coming from a country where ETA visa is not allowed yo travel, but due to some political/religious issues which make some wicked human burnt down my House and slaughter people like goat, I managed to escape and want to board to Canada and seek asylum, WHAT DO I STAND TO FACE IF ETA VISA IS SEEN WITH ME?
THOU, I HAVE VALID & ORIGINAL INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
What you are taking about is a fake eTA. There are a lot of people selling fake eTA. This is a scam. When you try to board the plane to Canada the airline will check in their computers and easily see that the eTA is fake. You won't be allowed to board the airplane and you won't reach Canada.

You must obtain a TRV if you want to travel to Canada.

upjoshandsome

Aug 15, 2018
But the ETA was tracked and it showed APPROVED and also, some have travelled with the ETA from my country to Canada, they were never sent back thou...

But some said they destroyed the visa, as for me, I want to know if showing immigration is a crime...I just have to Leave anytime soon...thanks..NOTE:- SOME AIRLINE DO BOARD THESE PEOPLE EASILY WITH TIPS.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
you know canadian immgration come of these sites what your doing is illegal and no one will help

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
But the ETA was tracked and it showed APPROVED and also, some have travelled with the ETA from my country to Canada, they were never sent back thou...

But some said they destroyed the visa, as for me, I want to know if showing immigration is a crime...I just have to Leave anytime soon...thanks..NOTE:- SOME AIRLINE DO BOARD THESE PEOPLE EASILY WITH TIPS.
Do you not understand what an eTA actually is? It's not a piece of paper that you show to the airline. They don't ever need to see any paperwork apart from the passport. It's an online record only, linked to the number of the passport that you present to the airline.

Reactions: carolbb23

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

If you destroy anything before entering Canada, then you can expect to be detained.

Anyway - you're asking about engaging in fraud. So don't think you're going to get any help here.

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017

The Airlines must submit all the passengers information to Canada immigration for validation, so even if you destroy them during flight, You will be detained and it is a criminal offence committing fraud here in Canada.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As above answers unless you hold a visa exempt passport your ETA approval will be a fake and there are even websites out there that pretend to show the status of ETA applications so your ETA must show as valid on the genuine Canadian Immigration website. If you heard of others that succeeded in this fraud then it could even be possible they had fake or stolen visa exempt passports with their ID substituted.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en

upjoshandsome

Aug 15, 2018
I a
As above answers unless you hold a visa exempt passport your ETA approval will be a fake and there are even websites out there that pretend to show the status of ETA applications so your ETA must show as valid on the genuine Canadian Immigration website. If you heard of others that succeeded in this fraud then it could even be possible they had fake or stolen visa exempt passports with their ID substituted.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en
I am on the run thou...hiding away...how can I do this by getting there in a way i won't have chance of any detaining .

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Last edited:

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I a

I am on the run thou...hiding away...how can I do this by getting there in a way i won't have chance of any detaining .

what your doing is illegal