+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will I be able to immigrate to Canada if I land a job in NOC skill level C? (please read the descrip

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Re: will I be able to immigrate to Canada if I land a job in NOC skill level C? (please read the des

humanist12345 said:
Dear Sir, I've emailed you my resume. Thank you for your kind encouragement.
Ten to one this is a scam -- I hope you didn't send this person any confidential information.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: will I be able to immigrate to Canada if I land a job in NOC skill level C? (please read the des

humanist12345 said:
About PNP, are you saying that it is a highly uncertain path for PR?
No - that's not what I'm saying at all. PNP is not a single program. Each province has its own PNP program with many different streams and independent requirements. You will need to spend time researching each (significant time) to find out if you qualify to apply for PR through any of these programs. If you are unable / unwilling to spend time researching, you should hire an immigration consultant or lawyer to do this work on your behalf.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014

humanist12345 said:
How do I "immigrate to other countries while I wait for a PR for Canada"?
Look for ways to immigrate to the country of your choice.

humanist12345 said:
You mean through PNP?
Who mentioned PNP?

But well since you mentioned it.... PNP won't be an option for someone "willing to do anything". You need a good job to get a chance. Obviously it depends on the province/territory.

humanist12345 said:
Should I work as a temporary foreign worker first for two years and then may be if my employer offer me permanent job offer, I apply for PNP and hence for PR and wait in my home country while CIC makes a decision on my application and while I wait I Look for immigrating to another country? Is that what you're saying?
No.

1. You apply for PR from your home country
2. You go and work somewhere (other country is a good choice).
3. In about 5-10 years PR will be granted
4. You immigrate to Canada

THat is what I am saying.

humanist12345

Jul 12, 2014

scylla said:
No - that's not what I'm saying at all. PNP is not a single program. Each province has its own PNP program with many different streams and independent requirements. You will need to spend time researching each (significant time) to find out if you qualify to apply for PR through any of these programs. If you are unable / unwilling to spend time researching, you should hire an immigration consultant or lawyer to do this work on your behalf.
Yet, its a very plausible way and only way for us semi-skilled workers to immigrate to Canada, at least as far as I know. I do not want to register with a immigration consultant as I am not really convinced by their quality of service, furthermore I don't have the resources to consult one. I'd rather go with my gut feeling and take a leap of faith with TFW visa, that is, provided I find an employer who is willing to sponsor me one!

humanist12345

Jul 12, 2014

Jalex23 said:
Look for ways to immigrate to the country of your choice.

Who mentioned PNP?

But well since you mentioned it.... PNP won't be an option for someone "willing to do anything". You need a good job to get a chance. Obviously it depends on the province/territory.

No.

1. You apply for PR from your home country
2. You go and work somewhere (other country is a good choice).
3. In about 5-10 years PR will be granted
4. You immigrate to Canada

THat is what I am saying.

mail.tt is based in Trinidad and Tobago
Thanks for your reply Jalex23 Of course I need a good job to apply for PNP and as per the requirements of specific province. And of course I'm researching online for countries where I and my cousin can legally get married and those with lesser restrictions on immigration.

About the PR, please correct me if I'm mistaken here. Shouldn't you need canadian work experience of certain period along with permanent-job offer to be eligible to apply for almost any PR program? How can I expect to be granted with PR while my never being present in Canada? Because 5 years is so okay when speaking of PR.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014

humanist12345 said:
About the PR, please correct me if I'm mistaken here. Shouldn't you need canadian work experience of certain period along with permanent-job offer to be eligible to apply for almost any PR program? How can I expect to be granted with PR while my never being present in Canada? Because 5 years is so okay when speaking of PR.
No, for example Sponsorship program doesn't need that.

humanist12345

Jul 12, 2014

MBCAN said:
Sachin I truly admire your passion. The neverending love story isn't it? It gets me all the time. Without wanting to divulge too much here, I read these forums periodically as we've found a couple of our best people here. I can also see how this can be discouraging for you. I am not promising anything, but please email me your resume to kevin @ mail.tt

Even in Canada, great people are a diamond in the rough.
Attention everybody, this man is fake. He'll ask you to pay your hard earned money to supposedly pay for attorney fees to process your visa application.