+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will fee & GIC amount be refunded if embassy found my fake document

sunny378862

Feb 26, 2014
Hello
Firstly my details .
i have done b-tech in electronics & comm(2008-2012) and i got my degree certificate on 25/jan/2013. After that I started ielts nd completed it. got 6.5 overall and not less than 6.
But after dropped the plan of studying in canada for some reason and started searching job.But didnt got any job.
Now i want to apply for study visa and my agent is saying me to make a fake training certificate from some institute.
Actually i dont want to do this.But he says , with gap i wont get VISA
I am woried that if i give him fake document from some government or AICTE or some recoganized institute and embassy caught my fake document..
then surely they will refuse visa , but will the fees and ammount deposited in GIC will b refunded ?? :'( :(
during the gap i was actually getting coaching for bank and other government jobs. also gave some exams. i also have ID card which was issued by that institute.but agent says we cant show these things as they are not relevant too my studies . HELP :(

confusedimmigrant

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
DO NOT MAKE ANY FAKE DOCUMENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. These agents are just keen to make money. If you are caught, your money will not be refunded, your visa will be refused and I doubt if you will ever be able to immigrate to canada as this would be considered as misrepresentation. I would be honest and explain in your cover letter what you were doing and why there is a gap.

At the end of the day, decision is yours because the agent will not be held responsible for anything.

Cheers

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sunny378862 said:
Hello
Firstly my details .
i have done b-tech in electronics & comm(2008-2012) and i got my degree certificate on 25/jan/2013. After that I started ielts nd completed it. got 6.5 overall and not less than 6.
But after dropped the plan of studying in canada for some reason and started searching job.But didnt got any job.
Now i want to apply for study visa and my agent is saying me to make a fake training certificate from some institute.
Actually i dont want to do this.But he says , with gap i wont get VISA
I am woried that if i give him fake document from some government or AICTE or some recoganized institute and embassy caught my fake document..
then surely they will refuse visa , but will the fees and ammount deposited in GIC will b refunded ?? :'( :(
during the gap i was actually getting coaching for bank and other government jobs. also gave some exams. i also have ID card which was issued by that institute.but agent says we cant show these things as they are not relevant too my studies . HELP :(
Get rid of your agent immediately. He is leading you into a serious problem. You should consider reporting him if he is registered with Canada... The penalty for misrepresentation is soon to be increased to be a five year ban from entering Canada as well as a five year ban from applying for permanent residence.

sunny378862

Feb 26, 2014
i agree with both of you.
bt i think my file will surely bed rejected i apply without filling that gap.
my dergree period was august 2008 to june2012 .. but in degree its written apr-2012
date of issue of degree is 25 jan-2013
i got certificate on 25jan-2013. from that day till now , i am free. was preparing for government jobs nd giving exams.
and are you sure that my fee will not be refunded ???

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I think your GIC will be refunded. Don't know about your fees...

sunny378862

Feb 26, 2014
Actually i dont want to apply with fake document..
any suggestions about GAP ???
please help.
i alreadty told you guys , what i did during gap period.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getting a refund is the least of your worries. They'll ban you from Canada for atleast 6 years. Unless you decide do reapply again with a f@ke pa$$p0rt